McCargo taken to Hospital

JoeF

That is the worst news i've heard all day. I hope he doesn't have a heart problem or something terrible like that...That would be awful not only for him and his family but for the Bills as well. I hope he's alright and can get back asap.

He should be a major contributor this year on the defensive line.

Get well John, we need you in there buddy.

McCargo To Hospital

Was it hot today in WNY?  Sounds like hydration...

731510[/snapback]

I really hope it's just minor dehydration and not anything serious with his ticker.

I also hope we don't have a stimulant issue coming up. I understand that Ephedra is now banned and tested for but there are many other herbals jumping up now that have similar effects.

John was telling me yesterday that his neck was really sore and he had a bad headache. Dont know if this is releated but it's what he told me during the parade yesterday. He also had a huge bottle of Pedialyte (sp) stating that it sucked but he had to drink it per the team trainer.

John was telling me yesterday that his neck was really sore and he had a bad headache. Dont know if this is releated but it's what he told me during the parade yesterday. He also had a huge bottle of Pedialyte (sp) stating that it sucked but he had to drink it per the team trainer.

731565[/snapback]

Could be heat related. Hopefully he is okay. :w00t:

Could be heat related.  Hopefully he is okay.   :w00t:

731567[/snapback]

Man I hope so.........What a great guy he is. Saw me and gave me a big one armed hug. He introduced me to Ko Simpson and Keith Ellison. My fingers are crossed.

I asked him what was the first thing he bought after he signed with the Bills. He said a new home for his folks. He said his parents have bent over backwards to support him and now they'll be rewarded.

Wasn't insanely hot, but the humidity was killer yesterday. It's supposed to "cool" down a little today, but back into the mid to upper 90's by midweek and remain humid.

I wouldn't be suprised if Wednesdays practice is moved to early morning to avoid mid-day.

That is the worst news i've heard all day. I hope he doesn't have a heart problem or something terrible like that...That would be awful not only for him and his family but for the Bills as well. I hope he's alright and can get back asap.

He should be a major contributor this year on the defensive line.

Get well John, we need you in there buddy.

731522[/snapback]

How would that article even suggest a heart problem? It doesn't even list a single symptom. He could have a severe case of constipation or may be seeing double out of one eye, eh?

-Jeff

731565[/snapback]

Meningitis symptoms, and that's something to be precautious about.

How do you know him that he gave you a hug?  And I'm sure he'll be fine.

731614[/snapback]

I run his website memorabilia and have met him before. He said his folks hadn't arrived yet and it was nice to see a friendly face.

Out of shape coming into camp? You think these guys would be training for their lives before camp even started? I guess some do and some don't.  <_<

731604[/snapback]

Heat stroke rarely has anything to do with being in shape. Some people just have difficulty getting rid of core heat.

Out of shape coming into camp? You think these guys would be training for their lives before camp even started? I guess some do and some don't.  <_<

731604[/snapback]

He's 306 friggin' lbs.......Doesn't matter if he's in peak shape he's a huge man.

Mengititis is unlikely.  More likely dehydration/heat stroke/exhaustion.

731612[/snapback]

Yeah, I just know meningitis because every time my wife is in the hospital for a migraine they want to check for all that stuff, too.