Bunch of Bills Shows on NFL Network...

They are trying to get the people in this area to call and "demand" NFL Network as we are going to Time Warner Monday. I dialed the number they give 1-866-NFL-NETWORK, and all I get is Rich Eisen congratulating me that my cable company carries NFL Network.

They are trying to get the people in this area to call and "demand" NFL Network as we are going to Time Warner Monday.  I dialed the number they give 1-866-NFL-NETWORK, and all I get is Rich Eisen congratulating me that my cable company carries NFL Network.

731392[/snapback]

I'm thinking we're getting the message because we still have Adelphia we do have NFL Network until August 1, when Time Warner officially takes over.

What I don't get about Time Warner is I subscribe to digital & pay a few $ extra for a SPORTS PACKAGE. WTF is a sports package without the NFL network? I get 5 different versions of Fox Sports Network, NBA tv and no NFL Network. If I wasn't getting a new roof that I don't want anyone or anything on, I'd be calling Dish Network (and Verizon for internet) & tell Time Warner to shove it.

What I don't get about Time Warner is I subscribe to digital & pay a few $ extra for a SPORTS PACKAGE.  WTF is a sports package without the NFL network? I get 5 different versions of Fox Sports Network, NBA tv and no NFL Network.  If I wasn't getting a new roof that I don't want anyone or anything on, I'd be calling Dish Network (and Verizon for internet) & tell Time Warner to shove it.

731422[/snapback]

Is Verizon rolling out FIOS in your area? They have a bundle package with DirecTV. You'd still have to get a dish put somewhere on your property.

Is Verizon rolling out FIOS in your area? They have a bundle package with DirecTV. You'd still have to get a dish put somewhere on your property.

731429[/snapback]

Yes, they keep bugging me to change internet service. First they send mail, then they call. It's a little annoying and since I have their phone service, I can't use do not call on them.

heh  Im watching the comeback game  and everytime I see this  Im amused when van miller says "And Beebe puts a move on jerry gray"    :w00t:

731440[/snapback]

And don't forget "The ball went right through Eddie Robinson's hands, he had a sure interception" plus all the sound bites of Kevin Gilbride.

I hated it when we ended up with those three losers.

heh  Im watching the comeback game  and everytime I see this  Im amused when van miller says "And Beebe puts a move on jerry gray"    :w00t:

731440[/snapback]

And that ball through the hands of Eddie Fastest Robinson to Pete Metzalaars brings lots of joy.....

And that block # 94 (Mark Pike) put on the Oiler that helped Steve Christie

get the football was just classic....In fact might have been the best play of

the day. What a sweet Onside kick...

What I don't get about Time Warner is I subscribe to digital & pay a few $ extra for a SPORTS PACKAGE.  WTF is a sports package without the NFL network? I get 5 different versions of Fox Sports Network, NBA tv and no NFL Network.  If I wasn't getting a new roof that I don't want anyone or anything on, I'd be calling Dish Network (and Verizon for internet) & tell Time Warner to shove it.

731422[/snapback]

Thats what i have although i have direct tv.Verizon dsl is fine if your within range of the call center.G/l to everyone without nfl network.Oh btw,directv wasnt carrying the Sabres games,but public outcry (including myself) rectified the problem and the sabres 2nd game and the rest of the season were carried on msg.Thats excellent customer service.

I find it ironic that the NFL Network is wooing Bills fans with all this Bills programming now.  How often do we see the NFL network say anything about Buffalo, except to say how bad we are.

PTR

731808[/snapback]

I don't know if it's actually intentional. They had a day of Cowboys programming yesterday.

BTW - don't forget they're showing the Bills 2005 yearbook (for those masochists among us <_< ) at 9:30 this morning. It looks like the only showing in the near future.