So depressed I had to get this off my chest

I had a wonderful time Friday with Jay at camp, plates with a bunch of you and then Jim Kelly's ball. He picked on me as usual then signed a ball for our tailgate auction, his wife Jill has always been amazing and so friendly toward me. The whole day and night were wonderful.

Woke up a little under the weather and my bone spur was acting up -it was hot as hell and humid. I just didn't feel like going to see the men at camp(so not like me) I just wanted to come home so I did. I was home around 2pm. Shortly after I got home my mother-in-law(lives next door) came over and just blew me out of the water. She said that Roger(who died in Dec and was Larry's Dad) wanted Larry's ashes buried and thought it was terrible that I had them in an urn.

Larry didn't want to be buried but I guess it really bothers his partents. My mother-in-law went with me and even picked out the urn. She said that she would pay for Larry's ashes to be buried with his Dad in their family plot.

I have had Larry's urn with me since he died in Dec 1999. I gave him to her today and have been crying ever since. When my sister saw me I just said Larry is gone. She told me that his mother had asked her to bury Larry after I died. Can you imagine that. I gave in and it is just making me so sad. I just KNOW that she would hound me until I buried him so I gave her the urn. There is such an emptness here in our house.

Was I wrong? I'll say this I WILL NOT go with her when she has those ashes buried. I went with her when we buried his father's but I just can't bury Larry.

Must be I just had to tell someone because the Lord works in mysterious ways. Two mins. after I posted it his Mother came over to see how I was handling it? Since I was still crying she went home and brought him back to me. She also promised not to bring it up again and I told her after I die Mary(my sister) can bury Larry with his parents.

She might be plotting my end now as I type. :w00t::w00t:

Must be I just had to tell someone because the Lord works in mysterious ways.  Two mins. after I posted it his Mother came over to see how I was handling it?  Since I was still crying she went home and brought him back to me.  She also promised not to bring it up again and I told her after I die Mary(my sister) can bury Larry with his parents.

She might be plotting my end now as I type. :w00t:  :w00t:

731367[/snapback]

That's really terrific. Not sure why she found it necessary to put you through all that, but I'm glad she woke up.

That's really terrific. Not sure why she found it necessary to put you through all that, but I'm glad she woke up.

731371[/snapback]

Thanks sweetie, I think it's because she is alone and retired. She has NOTHING to do with her time. SO people, make sure you make your families now WHAT YOU WANT. It still might not happen, but you might get lucky.

I've been watching the Bills on NFL network all night. They are taking it away Monday when Time Warner takes over Adelphia. That Sucks. Just when the season is starting. Harriet your company sucks

Talked to my sister last night and she called the mother in law yesterday to tell her how upset I was. I thought She realized that it wasn't what we wanted and brought him back on her own. Whatever, I promised her that he will be buried with them after I'm gone.

And for the record I slept really well last night with dreams of Larry's spirits. Several dreams of him. Maybe he just needed me to realize how much I still love that man. My boyfriend Ken called this morning singing to me to cheer me up after talking to him last night.

I'm blessed to have family and friends to talk to and a loving mother in law. Yes, she is a little trying at times but I do love her.

Love 'ya sweetie. Sorry you've been going through a tough few days. But it sounds like you're ready to go back to camp now and do some admiring...take pics. See you on the home opener weekend.

I had a wonderful time Friday with Jay at camp, plates with a bunch of you and then Jim Kelly's ball.  He picked on me as usual then signed a ball for our tailgate auction, his wife Jill has always been amazing and so friendly toward me. The whole day and night were wonderful.

Woke up a little under the weather and my bone spur was acting up -it was hot as hell and humid.  I just didn't feel like going to see the men at camp(so not like me) I just wanted to come home so I did.  I was home around 2pm.  Shortly after I got home my mother-in-law(lives next door) came over and just blew me out of the water.  She said that Roger(who died in Dec and was Larry's Dad) wanted Larry's ashes buried and thought it was terrible that I had them in an urn.

Larry didn't want to be buried but I guess it really bothers his partents.  My mother-in-law went with me and even picked out  the urn. She said that she would pay for Larry's ashes to be buried with his Dad in their family plot.

I have had Larry's urn with me since he died in Dec 1999.  I gave him to her today and have been crying ever since.  When my sister saw me I just said Larry is gone. She told me that his mother had asked her to bury Larry after I died.  Can you imagine that. I gave in and it is just making me so sad.  I just KNOW that she would hound me until I buried him so I gave her the urn. There is such an emptness here in our house.

Was I wrong?  I'll say this I WILL NOT go with her when she has those ashes buried.  I went with her when we buried his father's but I just can't bury Larry.

731363[/snapback]

Sorry you are in so much pain!