Bucs Camp

I was at Bucs camp today with a couple of friends. I was suprised to find that the Bucs and Disney did not charge for parking or attendance. It was packed. We got there about 15 minutes after practice started so we were unable to find a good seat. We watched the corners and linebackers on the second field. There were no pads but the linebackers still looked quick. Barber did not seem to participate in as many drills as the younger corners. Michael Clayton had a couple of nice grabs. Ike Hilliard was very productive on short routes and had a couple nice blocks. I think their defense is going to be fun to watch this year.

What happened in our camp? This time of the year I always get homesick for New York State.

Maybe I can got to Miami's camp and heckle Mularkey :w00t:

I was at Bucs camp today with a couple of friends. I was suprised to find that the Bucs and Disney did not charge for parking or attendance. It was packed. We got there about 15 minutes after practice started so we were unable to find a good seat. We watched the corners and linebackers on the second field. There were no pads but the linebackers still looked quick. Barber did not seem to participate in as many drills as the younger corners. Michael Clayton had a couple of nice grabs. Ike Hilliard was very productive on short routes and had a couple nice blocks. I think their defense is going to be fun to watch this year.

What happened in our camp? This time of the year I always get homesick for New York State.

Maybe I can got to Miami's camp and heckle Mularkey :w00t:

731353[/snapback]

how did Mike Williams look?

:w00t:

I guess you missed the thread that wouldn't die a month or 2 ago.

731424[/snapback]

Oh, rofl, I had it backwards.

I didn't miss it, I thought everyone said he played for the jags and he really played for the Bucs.

gd you all! :w00t: