Jamaican Vacation

aussiew

I've been to Jamaica before. But I got tired of little kids running past me on the beach kicking sand all over me....or laying by the pool listening to endless versions of "Marco...Polo".

I want an Adult resort but not some place that's all couples. Research on the internet says that they are about 50% singles. I really don't think it's as much of a "swingers" report as some would think. And if it is? Well, I can look the other way and enjoy the food and the weather.

Well, I've decided that you only live once. I've said yes and am going Labor Day week with two female friends. I'm shall look it as a week long tailgate party without the game.

But I will be back on September 9 so I don't miss the opener against the dreaded Pats.

I've been to Jamaica before.  But I got tired of little kids running past me on the beach kicking sand all over me....or laying by the pool listening to endless versions of "Marco...Polo".

I want an Adult resort but not some place that's all couples. Research on the internet says that they are about 50% singles.  I really don't think it's as much of a "swingers" report as some would think. And if it is?  Well, I can look the other way and enjoy the food and the weather.

Well, I've decided that you only live once. I've said yes and am going Labor Day week with two female friends.  I'm shall look it as a week long tailgate party without the game.

But I will be back on September 9 so I don't miss the opener against the dreaded Pats.

731996[/snapback]

No kids here, maybe you could one that caters to women?

http://www.cat69.com/packages/index.html

I've been to Jamaica before.  But I got tired of little kids running past me on the beach kicking sand all over me....or laying by the pool listening to endless versions of "Marco...Polo".

731996[/snapback]

So instead, you're going to be laying by the pool hearing a woman moan "Oh, Marco. Oh, Marco."

Sounds like a fair tradeoff. <_<

I want an Adult resort but not some place that's all couples. Research on the internet says that they are about 50% singles.  I really don't think it's as much of a "swingers" report as some would think. And if it is?  Well, I can look the other way and enjoy the food and the weather.

Well, I've decided that you only live once. I've said yes and am going Labor Day week with two female friends.  I'm shall look it as a week long tailgate party without the game.

731996[/snapback]

Rent a villa, they're actually cheaper than a hotel and you get privacy. NO KIDS!! We pretty much only do that when we go to the Caribbean now. PM me and I'll link you to some sites.

731996[/snapback]

Stow away?

Hedo is a bit over the top. Go to SuperClubs, it's owned by the same company, but the vibe is a tad different. Not a kiddie resort, just for growups who want some sun time.

731996[/snapback]

Dunno about that. A couple buddies of mine have gone to Hedo 2 on a few occasions, and the reports I get are that it is exactly as reported.

But, I always had you pegged as a swinging chick, aussie. :D