Mel Gibson turned water into wine while driving

It's just music related to the conversation in a humorous fashion :w00t:

I have read your post about your montreal ''connections'' :w00t:

In 1960 my uncle and his friend when they were 9 years old, took the orangeline T from charlestown to downtown crossing in boston. And entered the multi level filenes dept. store....At that time all the cahiers had one master key to open all the registers, and they usually left the key in the lock on the registers....

My uncle cooked up his caper, with a diversion..

He had his friend go to one cashier ,crying that he couldn't find his mommy...

She left the register and left the key hanging from the register lock and went with crying junior to look for mommy...

My uncle grabbed the key and and stuffed his pockets with cash...

For weeks he did this....He was able to put food on his families table, and keep his friends stocked up on junkfood...Until the older kids in the neighborhod found out about it, they then beat the key out of him...For their recreational junk....

When he became a teen he moved up the ladder and hooked up with jobs, ranging from jewerly stores to containers at the shipyard to banks...

He personally knew angeulo of the northend, who paid him 20% for loot..Be it laundering cash, to melting down jewerly metal, to tv's-clothes and all kinds of sh--

He ended up doing a total of 20 years in massachusetts correctional facilities..

This Notes for him...True story, btw. He passed 7 years ago, he was a thief with a huge heart.

http://stash.nugs.net/vault/bigriver.asp?file=987&codec=

731137[/snapback]

Just because I'm Italian, doesn't mean I'm "connected" :w00t:

So your uncle is a good ol robin hood. good to know :lol:

What pain?

You're reading into a humorous post linked with mp3 songs/ and a superman vid as a reply to your litium shot you directed across my bow...Are you in pain? from reading attempts at humor and deciphering it's not humor, and instead, theorized it's an illness with your phsycological acumen abilities...Good job Erynthefreud :w00t:  :w00t: Seriously, take a lude and chill from the heat in F.L.A. :lol:

731185[/snapback]

I will cede to your obvious superiority, when it comes to psychotic humor. You're head and limbs ahead of the curve. Cheers. :lol::w00t:

I told you to stay away from the brown acid.

You mentioned your uncle was connected and you're in construction. I figured you might know where Jimmy Hoffa is! :w00t: