A remarkable person

I saw the subject, "A remarkable person" and assumed the thread was about me.

Miss Dewar sounds like she was pretty good, too.

730862[/snapback]

Indeed. One can only imagine the number of dying hands held, the kind words, the last voice heard, that this dear one was there for...

Indeed. One can only imagine ther number of dying hands held, the kind words, the last voice heard, that this dear one was there for...

730880[/snapback]

Oh sure, make The Dean feel badly for whiling away the hours perched on the edge of a bar stool. :blink:

Really nice piece on Ms. Dewar, and nice to see it published for all to see.

ok, you asked for it.....whoop-di-freaking-do...she put in a grueling 2.74 hours per day volunteering, what about the 21.26 hours in the day??????? :blink::blink:

Very touching.

The best part of it was that nobody here tried to steal the lady's thunder by bragging on themselves.

730896[/snapback]

I saw the subject, "A remarkable person" and assumed the thread was about me.

Miss Dewar sounds like she was pretty good, too.

730862[/snapback]

Yes, you are a remarkable person Dean, though the remarks I hear about you are generally the kind that get filtered here...

ok, you asked for it.....whoop-di-freaking-do...she put in a grueling 2.74 hours per day volunteering, what about the 21.26 hours in the day??????? :blink:  :blink:

731003[/snapback]

It was great that she brought her sister in to help. Little does anyone remember when the sisters didn't get along, but they both loved the same man and it threatened to end their years of volunteer service. At the time the Enquirer ran a brief story about it titled "Dewars On The Rocks."

(Yeah. I know. It sucked. What the hell am I supposed to do when Ed the straight man is on vacation?)