McCargo Signed!!

Marv has nothing to do with contract negotiations. They have a bean-counter that does the negotiations and cap management.

730777[/snapback]

I know I forget the other guys name who hanldes that, you know waht I mean.

I dont know about you guys but I cannot help but feel that many of the main ingredients of a championship team are being put into place this year......

I just have a really good feeling about the whole thing...I like that we brought in vet OL.....I like the 2 DT picks....we drafted 2 of the top 4 safties in the draft....Yobuty has tons of upside......

Good news, I also like to hear that he's going to try and make it to the afternoon practice. 

I doubt that he can pull that off, but the effort is nice to see.

730787[/snapback]

It's very possible. I think I read he was already in the rochester area because he was so close to getting a deal done, so it's a good chance for that!!!

Let's Go Buffalo!!!

WOW, WGR didn't break this?  Imagine that. 

McCargo was that close, but not a peep about that this AM.

WOOHOO.  One to go!

730784[/snapback]

Did someone at WGR kick your puppy in the nuts or something? Geez.

http://www.stadiumwall.com/index.php?act=S...ndpost&p=727318

Not too bad on McCargo's Contract, lets see how close i get on whitners :blink:

Look for McCargo to get 5 years 8-9 million, with 5-6 mil guaranteed.

727318[/snapback]

McCargo, a 6-foot-2, 302-pound three-year starter at North Carolina State, agreed to a five year deal worth more than $8 million that included $5.2 million in guarantees.

I suspect that the Eagles and Ravens are glad to see the "other" first round DT signed! Both Bunkley and Ngata are out of camp. As for John McCargo, I'm glad he's done because he will be a force this year in the DT rotation, in my opinion! The deal for Whitner is critical IF he is indeed bent on starting. He missed all the OTA's due to graduation rules that are in place between the NFL and NCAA. I guess "The" Ohio State has a June calender for grads. Donte Whitner can make up for some lost time, but he better NOT drag this out.

I dont know about you guys but I cannot help but feel that many of the main ingredients of a championship team are being put into place this year......

I just have a really good feeling about the whole thing...I like that we brought in vet OL.....I like the 2 DT picks....we drafted 2 of the top 4 safties in the draft....Yobuty has tons of upside......

730786[/snapback]

NOOOOOOO

Stop the optimism.

I don't like the McCargo deal. Only five years. I'd hate to see the Bills trade up to use a first-round pick on a DL, have said DL make a name for himself here, only to move to greener pastures after just a few years. Not that this has ever happened before. :blink:

:blink:

I don't like the McCargo deal. Only five years. I'd hate to see the Bills trade up to use a first-round pick on a DL, have said DL make a name for himself here, only to move to greener pastures after just a few years. Not that this has ever happened before.  :blink:

:blink:

730891[/snapback]

You forgot the part where you're supposed to put in a signature calling every single bill draft pick a "marginal starter" or that you have "serious doubts" they can ever accomplish anything.