Hello from Camp Monsoon!

Bills training camp opned under a downpour this morning at 8:20am. That didn't stop the players from running through their drills, although wet footballs caused our QB's to fumble a few snaps.

All the position coaches had their players. Marv Levy was there with a big grin. No doubt where he'd rather be right now.

Walked around asking if any TBD'ers were there. (The rain kept the crowd pretty small) Most folks though I was a kook. No luck finding Dawgg or Jay Rubeo. At least I managed to park in the Bills staff lot. I got there at 7am and managed to slip in unnoticed. I was interviewed by a WGRZ news crew. Look for me on TV.

Next stop: Nick Tahou's!

PTR

Bills training camp opned under a downpour this morning at 8:20am.  That didn't stop the players from running through their drills, although wet footballs caused our QB's to fumble a few snaps.

All the position coaches had their players.  Marv Levy was there with a big grin.  No doubt where he'd rather be right now.

Walked around asking if any TBD'ers were there.  (The rain kept the crowd pretty small)  Most folks though I was a kook.  No luck finding Dawgg or Jay Rubeo.  At least I managed to park in the Bills staff lot.  I got there at 7am and managed to slip in unnoticed.  I was interviewed by a WGRZ news crew.  Look for me on TV.

Next stop: Nick Tahou's!

PTR

730653[/snapback]

Do you have any more camp info? Thnx.

I got there a few a little late, must have just missed you!

I'll be there this afternoon though.

I left after an hour.  There really isn't much to report on, honestly.  There are very few scrimmage-type plays, just drills.

PTR

730675[/snapback]

I left after an hour.  There really isn't much to report on, honestly.  There are very few scrimmage-type plays, just drills.

PTR

730675[/snapback]

Did you notice enough to see if Crowell is in TKO's spot on defense or did they even get that far this am? I'd love to see him move over to where Posey is, and see Posey play end. Or at least try.

PTR

730675[/snapback]

What the hell is this, Lv-Bills? Is Promo working for WGR now? Why is he not telling us what's going on?

What the hell is this, Lv-Bills?  Is Promo working for WGR now?  Why is he not telling us what's going on?

730802[/snapback]

Checking ESPN now to see where we are with Whitner. Hell Connor Byrne may even break Whitner since GR is so busy with the Sabres.