Patsies get knocked off 31 - 3.

Wow, that was just ugly. Its been so long since our boys racked up an L that I almost forgot what it felt like.

The good thing; It DOESNT COUNT!

I do have some concerns about how our defense played and about our offensive line.

Perhaps this is just what the doctor ordered.

Dont worry Bills fans, all is well in Patriots land. We STILL have two Lombardi Trophies to our credit.

Wow, that was just ugly.    Its been so long since our boys racked up an L that I almost forgot what it felt like. 

The good thing;  It DOESNT COUNT!

I do have some concerns about how our defense played and about our offensive line.     

Dont worry Bills fans, all is well in Patriots land.    We STILL have two Lombardi Trophies to our credit.

3157[/snapback]

Is it IMPOSSIBLE to allow anyone else in this world to enjoy a little pleasure?

Tuck you. :w00t:

Wow, that was just ugly.    Its been so long since our boys racked up an L that I almost forgot what it felt like. 

Dont worry Bills fans, all is well in Patriots land.    We STILL have two Lombardi Trophies to our credit.

3157[/snapback]

Your two Lombardi's don't mean jack stevestojan anymore. This is a new season brother and you don't look so tough anymore.

It's pretty sad when Corey Dillon can't do jack against his old team. The only yds he gained were against Cincy's 3rd stringers.

I'm not worried about the defense. They're still among the best when they're not playing vanilla schemes.

I AM worried about the OL. It was bad last year and looks worse this year. The team can't keep counting on Brady to always get the ball off under pressure and keep getting up after every knockdown. I hope BB sucks it up and drafts an OL high next year.

I'm not worried about the defense.  They're still among the best when they're not playing vanilla schemes.

I AM worried about the OL.  It was bad last year and looks worse this year.  The team can't keep counting on Brady to  always get the ball off under pressure and keep getting up after every knockdown.  I hope BB sucks it up and drafts an OL high next year.

3183[/snapback]

Wow, someone in troll land who doesn't think TB can win no matter what. You should drill a little of this intelligence into Foxboro M. He seems to think TB could win if he was the only O player out there for the Pats. :w00t:

Didn't see the Pats game tonight, am glad I didn't... :w00t:

Thank God it didn't count.  I'm sure Borges and Mannix will be killing them tomorrow!

3220[/snapback]

Was wondering where you were. Thought you had your head buried in the sand somewhere. :doh:

Glad your still alive and well.

Well, a sad PRESEASON loss coming off a big win over the Eagles...BUT

RED SOX on a five game winning streak....HOO HA

3276[/snapback]

Yeah but its all a part of the Yanks plan. While the Sox keep winning, the Yanks keep letting the wild card teams beat them. All in all the Sox are still fighting for a wild card spot.

They still have a long way to go to catch the Yanks. Although the trade for Esteban Loaiza has completely backfired. This dude sucks.

Well if they play like last night they should get a very high draft pick next year.  I'll be rooting for them to get a top five spot!

3385[/snapback]

Right, because we all know how a team plays week two of the pre-season is a sure-fire indicator of how they'll play during the season. :w00t:

Week one is a good indicator, too. :doh:

Archived