Best Way to Buy Away Game Tickets?

What is the best way to buy away game tickets - I want to go to the Indy and Chicago games (since I live in NW Indiana and don't get this opportunity much), but I don't want to get taken too badly for tickets - any help or do I have to just take it? - What about the hotel packages - usually a good deal or no?

What is the best way to buy away game tickets - I want to go to the Indy and Chicago games (since I live in NW Indiana and don't get this opportunity much), but I don't want to get taken too badly for tickets - any help or do I have to just take it? - What about the hotel packages - usually a good deal or no?

730225[/snapback]

check with the local Bills Backer group - there is usually one in every big city and they usuall organize a big tailgate

It depends on how many tickets you are looking for. Finding singles at a game is rarely a problem.

Hotel packages are going to be costly but you can usually find a bus shuttle that you catch at a name hotel (with tickets if cost is no object). Have taken it a few times in Miami. Beers flow but it's usually a 3:1 Bills crowd so it's OK. Saves having to drive after too many beers but the problem is that it can add a couple of hours of bus time on each end.

[Now I usually just drive up Dairy Ivy (?) road and park on a side street about a 1/4 mile from the stadium. Costs $5 to have one of the 10 yo ghetto boys on bikes make sure the car stays safe but it's cheaper than stadium parking and a much faster return trip.]