Ex-NBAer Mashburn getting sued

One thing this board despises, are people who try to exploit the civil court system by suing anybody for the most outlandish reasons.

Link

Unless Mashburn's foursome were intentionally launching golf balls at this guy, I cant see how they can prove negligence on Mashburn's part.

One thing this board despises, are people who try to exploit the civil court system by suing anybody for the most outlandish reasons. 

Link

Unless Mashburn's foursome were intentionally launching golf balls at this guy, I cant see how they can prove negligence on Mashburn's part.

729937[/snapback]

You plays the game, you accepts the risks.

Unless you think there's a buck in it. :)

You plays the game, you accepts the risks.

Unless you think there's a buck in it. :)

729948[/snapback]

The guy should have yelled fore. But I have played LaGorce and I know that hole. Its pretty wide open, I dont think he can claim ignorance on this. I have seen a cart girl get KO'd by a clown who didnt think it was going to hit her. It doesnt matter always yell fore, whats the big deal.

"Ouch, the I just got hit by a goddammed ball!!! What the guy who hit the ball is an NBA player....OUCH!!! MY RETINA IS DETATCHED!!!!!!!" I smell racism here!

Link

729937[/snapback]