Sportsfanmagazine article on front page

I think this is a great article about the Bills...I disagree with wanting Kelly Holcumb but it hit the nail on the head in my opionion...

Finally someone with clue...

Sportsfanmag article

729849[/snapback]

i agree - this is a good piece. however, you can't blame him for not planning for the bills future. he's only thinking about this year and he's doing it for fantasy guys. holcomb is probably more likely to lead the bills to 8 victories this year than losman, and this year is the only factor in his equation.

That is a very good analysis of the Bills. Those Vegas dudes are really the only ones with a clue, for the most part. I am not sure he is even predicting that Holcomb will be the starter. The first time he mentions it, he says if Losman does not impress... and then just says that KH is the "most reliable" starter. That's true regardless of whether he starts or not. You know what you're getting from him. The second time he mentions it, he simply says, if KH is the starter they will be lucky to win 8 games. If you had to guess with Losman, it could be anywhere from 2-12.

That is a very good analysis of the Bills. Those Vegas dudes are really the only ones with a clue, for the most part. I am not sure he is even predicting that Holcomb will be the starter. The first time he mentions it, he says if Losman does not impress... and then just says that KH is the "most reliable" starter. That's true regardless of whether he starts or not. You know what you're getting from him. The second time he mentions it, he simply says, if KH is the starter they will be lucky to win 8 games. If you had to guess with Losman, it could be anywhere from 2-12.

729883[/snapback]

Agreed....it was just nice to read something from an objective point of view instead of the "pile-on" mentality the national media seems to have....

Agree, that is a very good article... I don't buy this line though:

Lee Evans is not capable of handling the pressures of being a number one wideout
I think Evans will prove to be our best WR since Andre.

Agree that is a very good article... I don't buy this line though:

I think Evans will prove to be our best WR since Andre.

729899[/snapback]

I do agree with it...Lee seems like the perfect #2...I hope I'm wrong as well.