Bush the self claimed''The War Time President

$320 Billion dollars Spent and counting IN IRAQ, Financed by Americans to protect

us From EvilDoers Detonating Nuclear or Chem-Bio WMD's here IN America.....

Terrorist are in every country on Earth..

Terrorist can attain the Financing of Exspensive WMD's through Oil-Rich Financers.

When they choose to Attack and Detonate WMD's Terrorist seek the Easiest Points of Entry in a countries Defensive Borders..

Here's a Video of Multible Nuclear Detonations......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LDavUG54n0&search=nuke#

Here's Our War Time President George W Bush At the U.S. Mexican Border

explaining to Americans how he Earned the Label of War Time President..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4TPmfW5PS0...ush%20Politics#

There is and old saying in Tennesee, it's probally in Texas too...

Fool Me Once, Shame on You Ahhhhhhhh Ahhhhhhhhhhh Uhmmmmmmm You can't get Fooled Again.... :)

I've always thought George was a little too giddy about the idea of being a "wartime president". Interesting that he's so much more eager to join battle now than he was when he would have actually been wearing the uniform. :)

That she speaks so highly of Deadheads, and so disdainfully of others who might share a lot of common viewpoints.

729878[/snapback]

Is that your interpretation of the interview? Funny, I read it as her saying that it's possible to have a conservative view and still like the Dead. I don't see much inconsistency in her slamming the left, whether they're Deadheads or not.

Is that your interpretation of the interview?  Funny, I read it as her saying that it's possible to have a conservative view and still like the Dead.  I don't see much inconsistency in her slamming the left, whether they're Deadheads or not.

729889[/snapback]

I see both. And I do see an inconsistency, if only because I think one of the things she seems to appreciate is the community and dialogue among Deadheads, whereas her politics are all about putting down another side.

I surely don't think it's impossible to like the Dead and be conservative, or to like the Dead and not do drugs. It just sounds like the person in that interview is generally a different person(a) from the one she inhabits on TV and in writing.

I see both.  And I do see an inconsistency, if only because I think one of the things she seems to appreciate is the community and dialogue among Deadheads, whereas her politics are all about putting down another side.

I surely don't think it's impossible to like the Dead and be conservative, or to like the Dead and not do drugs.  It just sounds like the person in that interview is generally a different person(a) from the one she inhabits on TV and in writing.

729894[/snapback]

Now there's a reach if I ever read one. She appreciates the community & dialogue of attending the concerts and seeing the Dead perform. But, she also slams the hypocricy of the ideals that are generally associated with Deadheads (which you reinforce) that the community & dialogue are limited to leftist thoughts.

How dare a conservative enjoy going to a Dead show, smoke pot and then comment that perhaps the hippie ethos that pervades many of the surviving Deadheads, is wrong?

Now there's a reach if I ever read one.  She appreciates the community & dialogue of attending the concerts and seeing the Dead perform.  But, she also slams the hypocricy of the ideals that are generally associated with Deadheads (which you reinforce) that the community & dialogue are limited to leftist thoughts.

How dare a conservative enjoy going to a Dead show, smoke pot and then comment that perhaps the hippie ethos that pervades many of the surviving Deadheads, is wrong?

729908[/snapback]

How freaking clear do I have to make it that I don't think that "the community and dialogue are limited to leftist thoughts? This was me:

I surely don't think it's impossible to like the Dead and be conservative, or to like the Dead and not do drugs.

In fact, there's a lot of entrepreneurship around the Dead of which I'm sure you're well aware. Capitalists should be plenty proud of them.

My question is, how dare a conservative smoke pot and then condemn other people who do it as criminals? Claim to enjoy friendly exchange and then call people who simply disagree with her treasonous? I'm sorry, she is the hypocrite.

Lets get on topic.

How about some Mexically Blue to go with those $$100"s Hundred's OF BILLION's.

http://stash.nugs.net/vault/bigriver.asp?file=179&codec=

Trip about The Nuclear Firework's?

Ya ,I got a book of Doses, Let's Vision Quest shall we? Ok, now lets amp it up!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LDavUG54n0&search=nuke#

Pretty good Melting :)  :P  :(

729999[/snapback]

My friend, you can post without replying to yourself.

My question is, how dare a conservative smoke pot and then condemn other people who do it as criminals?  Claim to enjoy friendly exchange and then call people who simply disagree with her treasonous?  I'm sorry, she is the hypocrite.

729940[/snapback]

Maybe you can repost the link, because I couldn't find a single spot in the article where Coulter condemns potheads. Or is it the broad brushstroke of the religious right conservative that's getting in the way of your reading comprehension?

Maybe you can repost the link, because I couldn't find a single spot in the article where Coulter condemns potheads.  Or is it the broad brushstroke of the religious right conservative that's getting in the way of your reading comprehension?

730232[/snapback]

You know I love your disdainful, literal reading of everything I post, but nowhere did I say she said this in this article. She has, in other commentaries, made statements about drug addicts and the stupidity of legalizing drugs.

You know I love your disdainful, literal reading of everything I post, but nowhere did I say she said this in this article.  She has, in other commentaries, made statements about drug addicts and the stupidity of legalizing drugs.

730263[/snapback]

Before or after her buddy Rush got busted a few times for .. um ... drugs? I wonder. ;)

My continuation  of the premonition/fog of reality  :P  ;):P 

Ok, so I am standing by a shrubby texas mesqete when out of the texas dew I see mucho presidente viva la bush and he is reaching out a hand to all Latino's during his 04 campaign run to ensure America is safe from those Evildoer Terrorist...

Here's Bilinqual bush close to the southern  border while talking to all latinos north and South of our unprotected imaginary line of defense....

http://www.tnrip.org/Video/gwb_RNCHispanic.wmv

I have to eat some enchildas washed down with frozen-slush coco juice mixed with Tequila and  the Glass salted with Cocosalt to help keep my ravenous appetite managable ;)  ;)

730315[/snapback]

Too !@#$ing funny. Its nice to see someone lose it on the Internet. :lol::lol: