Lance Bass of N'Sync reveals that he is gay

ACor58

Why is this news? And why is this a thread?

edit: ... and let me just say, by me asking "Why is this news?" I did not mean "we all knew lance bass was gay" I meant "who really freaking cares, please don't waste my time makeing me read stupid things that will never help me in life and will never effect me, and I'm even sure that i know who the guy(girl?) is, but I am sure that I do not care and never will care, much less will I ever care about his/her sexual preference"

edit: ... and let me just say, by me asking "Why is this news?" I did not mean "we all knew lance bass was gay" I meant "who really freaking cares, please don't waste my time makeing me read stupid things that will never help me in life and will never effect me, and I'm even sure that i know who the guy(girl?) is, but I am sure that I do not care and never will care, much less will I ever care about his/her sexual preference"

729460[/snapback]

But you did click on the thread...

Why does your posts have to be racist?

:P  :P  :(  :lol:

729473[/snapback]

China is now reporting that there is an official boycott of ACor58's posts, and that chinese people should not read them.

China is now reporting that there is an official boycott of ACor58's posts, and that chinese people should not read them.

729474[/snapback]

This just in: water revealed to be wet. More on this as it develops.

hopefully the above statement doesn't offend anyone

except for the hydrophiliacs

729460[/snapback]

Why do you read posts you don't care about and then complain about it? It's not like the topic of the post was hidden or misleading - it is "Lance Bass of N'Sync reveals that he is gay, what a shocker". If you don't care, don't read - simple.

make???  Who made you do anything?

729476[/snapback]

Maybe he didn't understand the content of the post by reading the headline.

"Lance Bass of N'Sync reveals that he is gay" is an extremely vague and misleading title.

729474[/snapback]

He probably doesn't have to worry, I doubt TBD is an approved website in China.

Why do you read posts you don't care about and then complain about it? It's not like the topic of the post was hidden or misleading - it is "Lance Bass of N'Sync reveals that he is gay, what a shocker". If you don't care, don't read - simple.

729478[/snapback]

:) I feel the same way about the soccer threads