Harold Reynolds

bills_fan

Paraphrasing Chris Rock: 

A boss says to his female employee, "Sleep with me or lose your job."  That's sexual harassment... and THAT'S THE ONLY THING THAT IS SEXUAL HARASSMENT.  Everything else is just trying to get some.  Hell, if my Daddy didn't sexually harass my Momma, I wouldn't be here!

Too bad, I like HR.

Edit:  Here's more rumor/innuendo from Deadspin.

728978[/snapback]

Good one. Really, he probably said something like " Good morning. You look very nice today" .

She would have replied. "WTF do you mean by that? No way im sleeping with you!"

Bam. Sexual harrassment. See you in court.

This may be completely unrelated, but I watched some of the College World Series when Reynolds was the analyst, and I'll be damned if I didn't get the impression he was a little tanked. Seriously, I thought it at the time but then forgot about it until reading this thread. Wonder if I was on to something?

At the risk of being accused of not having enough testerone...If Reynolds was fired for sexual harrassment, and if he had been previously warned that any future complaints would lead to termination, and if he wanted to fulfill his new 6 year contract then he's fuggin nuts to even look at a female ESPN employee.

Is it fair? Many times no it's not, but it's reality and you have to find a way to deal with it.

Kruk is okay, but he needs to be set up.

729821[/snapback]

Kruk is ok? Let's see, last year he predicted 30 wins for Randy Johnson. This year he predicted 130 wins for the Yankees... finishing 2nd in the AL East. I won't even mention the fact that he's a bumbling idiot (wait, I just did). If this is the kind of analysis you're looking for from Baseball Tonight, then I guess he would be ok.

A little change of subject here, does anyone else hate the fact that they now do a countdown for the webgems. It was so much better when they would argue over which play was the best. Unfortunately, espn had to go and take a great show and turn it into "Sportscenter: Baseball".

Kruk is ok?  Let's see, last year he predicted 30 wins for Randy Johnson.  This year he predicted 130 wins for the Yankees... finishing 2nd in the AL East.  I won't even mention the fact that he's a bumbling idiot (wait, I just did).  If this is the kind of analysis you're looking for from Baseball Tonight, then I guess he would be ok.

A little change of subject here, does anyone else hate the fact that they now do a countdown for the webgems.  It was so much better when they would argue over which play was the best.  Unfortunately, espn had to go and take a great show and turn it into "Sportscenter: Baseball".

729872[/snapback]

Shut up or I'll have that chick bring her kid to work all next week. :)

Kruk is ok? 

729872[/snapback]

Yep, Kruk is/was a freak. An out of shape baseball player "I'm not an athlete, I'm a baseball player" - one of the best quotes of all-time.

I never put much stock in predictions, but him and Reynolds are both

pretty good at telling you what baseball players are thinking given a scenario.

Just my bias.

Yep, Kruk is/was a freak. An out of shape baseball player "I'm not an athlete, I'm a baseball player" - one of the best quotes of all-time.

I never put much stock in predictions, but him and Reynolds are both

pretty good at telling you what baseball players are thinking given a scenario.

Just my bias.

729879[/snapback]

I've never gotten that from Kruk, but I did from Reynolds. He was always able to explain bunting technique, baserunning, fielding, and other things. I don't remember ever seeing anything of value from Kruk.

As for the predictions, its an instant credibility killer. I don't see any reason to listen to the guy after hearing him say those things. The only thing worse was a few years back when Larry Bowa was on the show. Whenever they'd make their NL picks, he'd always go with the Phillies.