Hey Parents! Should She Have Been Fired?

IDBillzFan

Giving this place up isn't so hard... Kinda like smoking... Once you get past the first week it ain't hard... :P  :D

But... Take that first puff again!

:D  :D

728965[/snapback]

It appears you are only taking a few drags and then stubbing it out..

Then you come back and take a couple more before re-stubbing it out :D

So it's safe to assume within a few day you will be a full fledged poster :D

Regular? or Menthol? or Clove? or southside Tobacky <_<

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because it's a left wing propaganda channel.  :D

729029[/snapback]

Yeah, I do kinda get tired of the whole "be useful" theme threading throughout Thomas the Tanker Engine.

Actually, if it was really left-wing propoganda, do you really think it would get aired in Orange County? <_<

Yeah, I do kinda get tired of the whole "be useful" theme threading throughout Thomas the Tanker Engine.

Actually, if it was really left-wing propoganda, do you really think it would get aired in Orange County? :P

729034[/snapback]

Well that's the whole point of propaganda to convince the other side they're right. It's funny though, when I tell people I work with my thoughts on religion, they look at me as if I were :lol: Guess what, I think they're right.

I'm told it's been on the internet for about a year now, but she only recently found out and apparently went to them to make them aware.

728761[/snapback]

More than a year, I checked the date stamp on the version I have when I downloaded it, and it's from April of 2004. I know I've seen it before then even.

On the news I saw where a smoking hot blonde 25 year old high school history teacher got fired for doing bikini modeling. They showed her in some skimpy bikinis and some bustiers(sp?), but nothing you wouldn't see on the beach. It was a public high school, not a Catholic one.

By the way I got my girlfriend liquored up and we watched the infomercial and sad to say it didnt work. I made the points and fought  the good fight men, she just wasnt giving it up. :)

729202[/snapback]

Try watching this video from Taint Cola for some pointers.

My daughter watches that show, so I know exactly who Melanie is. I was hopping for a "pay for college" movie.

Now, I'll tell you what... those Hi-5 hotties need to screw up or have a video from the past come forward and haunt them. Mmmm.. KImmmmmmmiiee......

On the news I saw where a smoking hot blonde 25 year old high school history teacher got fired for doing bikini modeling. They showed her in some skimpy bikinis and some bustiers(sp?), but nothing you wouldn't see on the beach. It was a public high school, not a Catholic one.

729204[/snapback]

Is that the one who is now on WWE as a "diva?"