Kerry Really Needs To Stop

KRC

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Isn't that exactly the definition of waffling?

What does John Kerry actually think?  Who the hell actually knows?  He's expressed every possible opinion on every issue.

730666[/snapback]

I went to Waffle house.....maybe that has something to do with it

Isn't that exactly the definition of waffling?

What does John Kerry actually think?  Who the hell actually knows?  He's expressed every possible opinion on every issue.

730666[/snapback]

George Will once made an unflattering comparison between Clinton and a jelly donut. Between the jelly donut of Clinton and the waffle of Kerry, it seems the Democratic Party has a penchant for nominating fattening breakfast foods for president.

George Will once made an unflattering comparison between Clinton and a jelly donut.  Between the jelly donut of Clinton and the waffle of Kerry, it seems the Democratic Party has a penchant for nominating fattening breakfast foods for president.

731205[/snapback]

Hmmm....2008, Jeb Bush vs. an Egg McMuffin.

I'm not sure...but I've got to tell you, the Egg McMuffin's looking like the better candidate in that contest...

I'm not sure...but I've got to tell you, the Egg McMuffin's looking like the better candidate in that contest...

731212[/snapback]

can't be much worse than 2004's Giant Douche vs Turd Sandwich

731212[/snapback]

I was just reading an article on Kerry's trip in Iowa....He was at a barbeque function, and someone asked him what he would do if Bush was here.....Kerry turned around and started speaking to the shrubs :lol:

731212[/snapback]

Get extra cheese and it will be a landslide.