Kerry Really Needs To Stop

KRC

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see you caught that too.  I'm surprised that he would have found time after solving world hunger.

728686[/snapback]

Solving world hunger was last week. This week: solving the Middle East issues. Next week: curing cancer.

Linky Thingy

Please. Stop. Now. You are embarassing yourself.

728683[/snapback]

"This is about American security and Bush has failed. He has made it so much worse because of his lack of reality in going into Iraq.…We have to destroy Hezbollah"

Holy sh--. How many different things are wrong with that statement?

"This is about American security and Bush has failed. He has made it so much worse because of his lack of reality in going into Iraq.…We have to destroy Hezbollah"

Holy sh--.  How many different things are wrong with that statement?

728697[/snapback]

So.... <_<

He didn't want to destroy Hizb'allah before he wanted to destroy Hizb'allah.

Is this right? Or do I have the wrong Crackerjacks decoder key?

So.... <_<

He didn't want to destroy Hizb'allah before he wanted to destroy Hizb'allah.

Is this right? Or do I have the wrong Crackerjacks decoder key?

728725[/snapback]

No, see, destroying Hizb'Allah is the wrong way to go about it. We should really be engaging both sides diplomatically...say, sending the Secretary of State to talk to everyone involved, because

The president has been so absent on diplomacy when it comes to issues affecting the Middle East

So instead of the President's lack of diplomacy in dealing with this situation, we should fall back on Kerry's diplomacy:

We have to destroy Hizbollah

This, of course, being the exact same "diplomacy" that failed in Iraq, after he voted against it, after he voted for it...

sh-- like this is the reason I didn't vote for the guy.

No, see, destroying Hizb'Allah is the wrong way to go about it.  We should really be engaging both sides diplomatically...say, sending the Secretary of State to talk to everyone involved, because

This, of course, being the exact same "diplomacy" that failed in Iraq, after he voted against it, after he voted for it...

sh-- like this is the reason I didn't vote for the guy.

728748[/snapback]

Kerry's quote came on Sunday, the day before Rice's surprise PR sham, er diplomatic mission, two weeks after the conflict started and a full week after the administration gave the Isrealis the green light to do whatever they wanted to southern Lebanon.

Kerry's quote came on Sunday, the day before Rice's surprise PR sham,  er diplomatic mission, two weeks after the conflict started and a full week after the administration gave the Isrealis the green light to do whatever they wanted to southern Lebanon.

728758[/snapback]

How does that make Kerry's quote any less ridiculous?

"If I was president, this wouldn't have happened." Yeah, right. OK, Kerry.

Kerry's quote came on Sunday, the day before Rice's surprise PR sham,  er diplomatic mission, two weeks after the conflict started and a full week after the administration gave the Isrealis the green light to do whatever they wanted to southern Lebanon.

728758[/snapback]

So Kerry's "diplomatic" answer is: "kill 'em all ourselves"?

And how was Rice's "surprise PR sham" a surprise? It's been in the news for a week...

728758[/snapback]

Wah, Hezbollah's getting their asses kicked. Poor, oppressed, homicidal Shiite radical terrorists!

So Kerry's "diplomatic" answer is: "kill 'em all ourselves"?

And how was Rice's "surprise PR sham" a surprise?  It's been in the news for a week...

728772[/snapback]

Time magazine 7-24: The Message Behind Rice's Surprise Visit to Beirut

Chicago Trib 7-25: Rice makes surprise visit to Beirut

Bloomberg 7-24: Rice Makes Surprise Lebanon Visit

and many more.....

Why must everything this administration does be done as a "surprise" visit, sneaking in for a PR op, then scurrying away?

Time magazine 7-24: The Message Behind Rice's Surprise Visit to Beirut

Chicago Trib 7-25: Rice makes surprise visit to Beirut

Bloomberg 7-24: Rice Makes Surprise Lebanon Visit

and many more.....

Why must everything this administration does be done as a "surprise" visit, sneaking in for a PR op, then scurrying away?

728779[/snapback]

A little thing called "security." You do not announce the details of the trip ahead of time, allowing the bad people time to plan something. Things have been done this way since before history was recorded (January 21, 2001).

Wah, Hezbollah's getting their asses kicked. Poor, oppressed, homicidal Shiite radical terrorists!

728777[/snapback]

I'd say the Lebanese civillians got their asses kicked. Hezbollah is still in southern Lebanon.

So the Isrealis were totally successful in getting rid of everyone in Southern Lebanon that might have been partial to their view. Sounds like it will add real stability to the region.

A little thing called "security." You do not announce the details of the trip ahead of time, allowing the bad people time to plan something. Things have been done this way since before history was recorded (January 21, 2001).

728782[/snapback]

Why did she go to Beirut then, if her intentions were to talk to the Isrealis and the Palestinians?

EDIT:

Also, why does Rummy have to sneak into Bahgdad under the cover of darkness like a rat if everything is going so swell in Iraq?

Edited by Johnny Coli

Why did she go to Beirut then, if her intentions were to talk to the Isrealis and the Palestinians?

I don't know...hmmm...what is going on in Lebanon right now that would require a diplomatic presence...hmmm...Sorry. I can't come up with anything. <_<

EDIT:

Also, why does Rummy have to sneak into Bahgdad under the cover of darkness like a rat if everything is going so swell in Iraq?

728787[/snapback]

See previous post referencing that "security" thingy.

Linky Thingy

Please. Stop. Now. You are embarassing yourself.

728683[/snapback]

Holy sh--.  How many different things are wrong with that statement?

728697[/snapback]

Read these quotes, then realize the context. He's trying to get nominated again for 08.

The guy's flat out horrible at playing politics at a national level, isn't he? He's got the ambiguous part down..... WAY too down.

Read these quotes, then realize the context.  He's trying to get nominated again for 08.

The guy's flat out horrible at playing politics at a national level, isn't he?  He's got the ambiguous part down..... WAY too down.

728814[/snapback]

That is the scary part. He is still one of the leading names for the Dems and he says something this stupid. Why not just hand the White House to the GOP for another 4 years? The Democrats really need to shut him up. He is hurting the party.

That is the scary part. He is still one of the leading names for the Dems and he says something this stupid. Why not just hand the White House to the GOP for another 4 years? The Democrats really need to shut him up. He is hurting the party.

728818[/snapback]

He won't get it.

Too many of the large, influential democratic donators are pissed at him for leaving about $14 mill (I think that was the figure) in the war chest after the last elections, and vowed never to donate to him again.

He won't have the money to compete with the other nominees. Once the primaries start, he's going to get squished like a bug.

I think the statements were more to get his base in Mass out to vote in the mid-terms, people will have forgotten about this crap by the time 08 rolls around.

Speaking of nominees, check out this little site for McCain, that I saw on polling report:

http://www.straighttalkamerica.com/default.aspx

"Authorized and Paid for by Straight Talk America - Not authorized by any candidate or candidate's committee"

Obviously this isn't a site to promote McCain and a presidential bid! <_<