Sharing Beauty

Puhonix

Since we're all sharing local talent, let's not forget about our local TBD talent with the camera. And since Beauty seems to be the theme today, here's another one.

Smiles & Red Sweater

Let's wish her an early birthday, it's really tomorrow.

Sadly, she's wasting her time with Ramius. But he's good to her, and she allows him his Madden time. So they work together.

Since we're all sharing local talent, let's not forget about our local TBD talent with the camera. And since Beauty seems to be the theme today, here's another one.

Smiles & Red Sweater

Sadly, she's wasting her time with Ramius. But he's good to her, and she allows him his Madden time. So they work together.

728650[/snapback]

Too innocent. Where are the strippers and cocaine?

She has the face of an angel...

Perhaps she would like to be our Sabres banner girl? <_<

728816[/snapback]

I'd volunteer her with my old school sabres jersey SDS, but...(and this hurts more than you know), while i was able to make her a bills fan, when it comes to hockey, shes a flyers fan and wont change. She lived in philly until she was 9 or so, and the flyers stuck with her. No matter what i try, she wont change.

So yes, i am dating a flyers fan, and one of my best friends is a leafs and dolphins fan. Where did i go wrong?

I'd volunteer her with my old school sabres jersey SDS, but...(and this hurts more than you know), while i was able to make her a bills fan, when it comes to hockey, shes a flyers fan and wont change. She lived in philly until she was 9 or so, and the flyers stuck with her. No matter what i try, she wont change.

So yes, i am dating a flyers fan, and one of my best friends is a leafs and dolphins fan. Where did i go wrong?

728875[/snapback]

Does she pour beer on you and boo you when you come home from work?

Smiles & Red Sweater

728650[/snapback]

I must say, that's a really great picture of a beautiful woman. Very nice.

I must say, that's a really great picture of a beautiful woman.  Very nice.

728911[/snapback]

Thank you The Dean. That's all I wanted from this. I'll pass along the compliment to her as well.

Does she pour beer on you and boo you when you come home from work?

728881[/snapback]

Just a terrific line. <_<

But I couldn't see someone like her doing that...she's just too damn cute.

Mike

728875[/snapback]

Holy sh--! Next you're going to tell us you're buying a Fit. No way this relationship works. Fuggin' Flyers' fan? Are you kidding me? Your life is definitely in a rut.