Clint Malarchuk custom figure

Dr. Fong

Nothing "funny" about that at all. I was at the game. I still remember how I felt and the feeling in the building that night after it happened. That's something nobody can ever forget. I do remember there were pictures of it in the paper and they showed it on TV. Still, that's not funny.

Nothing "funny" about that at all. I was at the game. I still remember how I felt and the feeling in the building that night after it happened. That's something nobody can ever forget. I do remember there were pictures of it in the paper and they showed it on TV. Still, that's not funny.

728192[/snapback]

Look I'm sure it was terrible in the moment, but in the balance of things nobody died and there's been some time since it occurred. I'm not saying it's the funniest thing I've ever seen or anything, but I got a bit of a chuckle out of it when I first saw it. Not that it's on the same level, but if you saw a Joe Theisman figure with a hinge on his shin wouldn't you find that kind of funny?

Look I'm sure it was terrible in the moment, but in the balance of things nobody died and there's been some time since it occurred.  I'm not saying it's the funniest thing I've ever seen or anything, but I got a bit of a chuckle out of it when I first saw it.  Not that it's on the same level, but if you saw a Joe Theisman figure with a hinge on his shin wouldn't you find that kind of funny?

728216[/snapback]

Not really... Besides that, a broken leg isn't the same as a sliced neck, where the trainer had to literally put his hands inside of Clint to save his life.

I guess I like my humor a little more, I don't know, humorous. :unsure:

Yeah--this is just disurbing.  Imagine how helpless Malarchuk felt when he takes his mask off and sees a pool of blood gushing from his neck.  Someone should e-mail this to Clint and see if he gets "a little chuckle" out of it.

728334[/snapback]

He has already seen it. There were quotes from him in an article a week or two ago.