I will say this...I think the Bills pretty much

..........with the new developments of the NFL's collective bargaining agreement making Ole Ralphie looking better and better, and with the ribbing Marv is taking for being too old, and Buffalo should move to LA, and all of the other crapola the Bills get....

Wouldn't it be nice.......just this once.......if this team surprised poeple and became a force to be reckoned with so that Ralph, Marv, DJ, and the much maligned roster can tell the rest of America to frankly....

KISS THIER ASS!

Go Bills

I don't think the team as a whole will present the opportunity for Marv and Ralph and Jauron to tell the league to kiss their asses. At least not this year.

But Whitner playing at a high-level would be a start. That will earn them some capital as far as future decisions go, if their widely-panned top pick is a difference maker and plays worthy of his draft spot.

I don't think the team as a whole will present the opportunity for Marv and Ralph and Jauron to tell the league to kiss their asses.  At least not this year.

But Whitner playing at a high-level would be a start.  That will earn them some capital as far as future decisions go, if their widely-panned top pick is a difference maker and plays worthy of his draft spot.

727991[/snapback]

a year ago today, how many experts or ______ Fans thought the Bears, Giants, Redskins, or Dolphins would have seasons like they did in 2005?

not many at all.

I have faith. This team has as much chance as any other in the league.

Here's a question though:

What final W-L record would allow RW/ML/DJ to offer a cheek?

a year ago today, how many experts or ______ Fans thought the Bears, Giants, Redskins, or Dolphins would have seasons like they did in 2005?

not many at all.

I have faith. This team has as much chance as any other in the league.

Here's a question though:

What final W-L record would allow RW/ML/DJ to offer a cheek?

728331[/snapback]

7 - 9 or better. Since the yuk-it-uppers on ESPN have been having such a great time predicting last place or worse for the Bills, this record just might get their dimly aware attention.

7 - 9 or better.  Since the yuk-it-uppers on ESPN have been having such a great time predicting last place or worse for the Bills, this record just might get their dimly aware attention.

728336[/snapback]

Who cares about ESPN???

Why does it mean so much to a lot of sports fans to prove ESPN wrong?????

These "experts" are humans just like us, watch the same games we do....and make predictions like we do....SCREW ESPN....

Everyone should do themselves this (what I did) Don't watch ESPN. I don't, unless there is a game that I have to watch there.

These "experts" are humans just like us, watch the same games we do....and make predictions like we do....SCREW ESPN....

728342[/snapback]

They don't make predictions like I do.(& many other fans of any NFL team)

It's amazing how the experts predictions on every team has them pretty much the same records (+/- 2) as the previous season.

I'm sure(just like actual fans) the 'experts' also feel certain teams will thrive or plummet but they are constrained by the fear of getting it wrong & are therefore are too gutless to make their true predictions.

Give me a well thought out amateur prediction over a professional's any day.(unless the prediction is on the amateur's own club.)

They don't make predictions like I do.(& many other fans of any NFL team)

It's amazing how the experts predictions on every team has them pretty much the same records (+/- 2) as the previous season.

I'm sure(just like actual fans) the 'experts' also feel certain teams will thrive or plummet but they are constrained by the fear of getting it wrong & are therefore are too gutless to make their true predictions.

Give me a well thought out amateur prediction over a professional's any day.(unless the prediction is on the amateur's own club.)

728349[/snapback]

How true. I notice this every year. How about going out on a limb and maybe backing some of it up with some well thought out analysis. I mean, they are getting paid for this! Case in point, all of these f***ers are saying Miami is a playoff team this year. Sounds like something they said about the Bills after the 04 season, doesn't it?

I like how they bring up the Bills QB situation, yet they ignore the fact that the Phins have no clear starter either. Culpepper may not be ready to go, so then you have Joey, and who....Brock Berlin/Marcus Vick? Either way you slice it, the two at the top of the depth chart are new to the program in Miami. Why is this not viewed as a similar question mark as the one in Buffalo?

How true. I notice this every year. How about going out on a limb and maybe backing some of it up with some well thought out analysis. I mean, they are getting paid for this! Case in point, all of these f***ers are saying Miami is a playoff team this year. Sounds like something they said about the Bills after the 04 season, doesn't it?

I like how they bring up the Bills QB situation, yet they ignore the fact that the Phins have no clear starter either. Culpepper may not be ready to go, so then you have Joey, and who....Brock Berlin/Marcus Vick? Either way you slice it, the two at the top of the depth chart are new to the program in Miami. Why is this not viewed as a similar question mark as the one in Buffalo?

728416[/snapback]

Both are upgrades over last year's Miami team.

Both are upgrades over last year's Miami team.

728417[/snapback]

Not neccessarily....DC more than likely won't be ready for the start of the season & if he doesn't regain full mobility, that could drastically effect his play.

That's a bit of a leap of faith to say Harrington is better than Frerotte.

Last year QBRs...JH=72......GF=71.9

Carreer QBRs.....JH=68.1...GF=75.3

At this point JH has not shown he can even be a decent back-up.

I suppose the point ByTor2112 was making is that Miami has huge ??? at the QB position & if DC does not come back to top form, they could perform worse than last year.