difference between men & women

Is this post serious?  Are you currently in a relationship?  My wife had sworn off dating right before we met.  Every guy she met was an immature douchebag only concerned about getting as much tail as he could, no matter the source.  When an older, mature guy like myself entered the situation, she was stunned at how selfless and thoughtful I was.  NO guy her age had ever acted like that before.  It's attitudes like yours that gives guys a bad name, and make it immensly difficult for guys without an agenda to interact with women.

727911[/snapback]

Is this post serious?

we usually do something similar. Set the teams up, play a chunk of season 1, and after the offseason, we sim season 2.

My girlfriend works at the mall, and since she can only work limited hours during the week due to classes, weekends is when she racks up big hours. Which means i rack up the big hours of college football and madden.

728151[/snapback]

I bought season tickets for Rutgers football. I get a HUGE discount because I'm alumni. $75 for the whole season. They're supposed to be good this year (don't know if we have a shot against W. Virginia, but we should make a bowl). You go to Florida State, right? Any chance to get season tix, and if so, how much?

When an older, mature guy like myself entered the situation, she was stunned at how selfless and thoughtful I was. 

727911[/snapback]

I'm selfless, I have no problem with 2 player Madden.

I bought season tickets for Rutgers football. I get a HUGE discount because I'm alumni. $75 for the whole season. They're supposed to be good this year (don't know if we have a shot against W. Virginia, but we should make a bowl). You go to Florida State, right? Any chance to get season tix, and if so, how much?

728166[/snapback]

Student Tickets are free....

and Alumni llike me with Student IDs, are free too, kinda. heh.

728166[/snapback]

Not sure on the season tix, but i get the coupon book at the beginning of the year and you trade those in game week for tix. You can get tix easily to any game except the Miami or UF games. As puhonix said, if you are an alum but still have your student ID, then its just a matter of finding someone with an extra coupon.

Being a grad student helps too. There are a bunch of people i know that barely go to games, so i can get their coupons.