Israels capability of airstrike on Iran

Israel has the capability to hit Iran and hit them hard. The only thing stopping them is America's subservience to Mid-East oil. Iran will perceive any attack by Israel as an attack by the United States and mess with the Mid-East oil fields, which will consequently drive up the price of of gasoline even further.

Therefore don't expect an attack to occur until after the Mid-Term elections

Weapons upgraded?

Alright CTM this is your specialty what do think of this article and thier claims..

And all the possibilities in this mission be it good or bad ..

Details!!

http://www.washtimes.com/national/20060717-105737-9603r.htm

727740[/snapback]

I saw that a few days ago. Nothing I haven't already said. It's technically feasable (i.e. the planes can fly that far)...but as a practical matter it would be a difficult undertaking with high risk and low return (realistically, if the Israelis committed their entire air force to the task, they might be able to hit about a dozen targets at once at that range - which is less a "strike" than it is "harrassment").

Except the Washington Times makes it sound far more sensationalized. Which is unsurprising, since the Times is garbage...

Israel has the capability to hit Iran and hit them hard.  The only thing stopping them is America's subservience to Mid-East oil.  Iran will perceive any attack by Israel as an attack by the United States and mess with the Mid-East oil fields, which will consequently drive up the price of of gasoline even further. 

Therefore don't expect an attack to occur until after the Mid-Term elections

727743[/snapback]

I do agree with you.

However, I read an article last week from the Chairman of Opec (I think he's from Nigeria or something) saying that if something happens in Iran, other countries can up their share.

Rice's trip was just to shut up the dems and the idiots in the UN that want us to try to solve this problem with diplomacy.

The only thing that will work is to erradicate these islamofascist terrorists. Israel knows that.

They are like the Terminator. They will not stop until you are dead, they can't be reasoned with, they don't have feelings.

The only thing that will work is to destroy them, like we did with the last fascists, the Nazis.

Savage is pretty nuts. I used to listen to him when he was local here in SF, but he is off the deep end now most of the time. In that clip , he is right. Do you want to kill them now or have them kill us later?

The left doesn't want to face it, but this is a world war. Islamofascists have killed people in the US, Africa (our embassies and that resort), Bali, Phillipines, India, Jordan, Madrid, and London.

They are fascists. They want to control everything and want the erradication of all jews. When they erradicate the jews, who do you think they will go after?

Talking does not work. Israel tried to talk. See where it got them? Elie Wiesel is even fed up. I just saw him on TV. He wants Hizballa to disarm, but even he says "What else can Israel do?".

Don't think for a second that Iran wouldn't give a nuke to terrorists,. They would use it as fast as they could. I don't know where you live, but I live about 25 miles from SF, and I don't want to see a mushroom cloud over the hills from me.

My view is this might have all been nipped in the bud back in 1972, if the world would have come down swiftly on Arafat and the PLO for the Munich massacre.