I'm Back!

I was on a 2 week vacation in Cape May County, NJ. Weather was great, but the sad thing was is that I had no access to a computer the whole time. Now I'm struggling to catch up on what I missed. Both about the Bills and the board itself.

I'm updated on the Bills already. Someone fill me in on what has happened with both the Sabres and on the board.

Sabres, in short:

Campbell, Tallinder, Peters signed/extended.

Numminen re-signed.

Sabres sign Spacek (Edmonton)

Pyatt traded for a pick.

Briere first up in arbitration - $5m awarded...8 more still waiting on a hearing.

go to sabresreport.com to get the full update.

Sabres, in short:

Numminen re-signed.

Pyatt traded for a pick. 

Briere first up in arbitration - $5m awarded...8 more still waiting on a hearing.

727599[/snapback]

Not bad. :D

Sabres, in short:

Numminen re-signed.

Pyatt traded for a pick. 

727599[/snapback]

kotalik re-signed as well.

You're kidding, right?

Who'd he tick off this time?

Bummer.  Oh, crayonz, we hardly knew ye.

727880[/snapback]

Nope. Gone again. I hadn't seen that he'd done anything this time - he was talking about his newfound love, and expressing the desire to have BF_in_Indiana paroled, is all I saw. Apparently, it was his mere existence set simeone into a tizzy.

Nope.  Gone again.  I hadn't seen that he'd done anything this time - he was talking about his newfound love, and expressing the desire to have BF_in_Indiana paroled, is all I saw.  Apparently, it was his mere existence set simeone into a tizzy.

727895[/snapback]

Damn, and I was so into his kiss and tell story.

Nope.  Gone again.  I hadn't seen that he'd done anything this time - he was talking about his newfound love, and expressing the desire to have BF_in_Indiana paroled, is all I saw.  Apparently, it was his mere existence set simeone into a tizzy.

727895[/snapback]

Is there a link to this? Or has all evidence been erased?