oh to be rich... Bugatti Veyron

millbank

Bugatti Veyron

Bugatti

Sure would be nice after milking to burn around the country side in this most expensive production car made. They will make 300 of them.

Goes from 0- 60 in 2.5 seconds,  takes about 14 seconds to get to 200 .  Has 1001 horsepower , 8 litre , 16 cylinder engine.

727048[/snapback]

923 ft lbs of torque......wow!!!!!!!

Until just recently, the worlds fastest supercar.

Nice clip from a great British auto show called Top Gear. A bit long at 39 minutes, but the Veyron is pretty extraordinary. Too bad its fugly.

Veyron on BBCs Top Gear

The car that just surpassed it is the Barabus TKR with 1005 horsepower, top speed of 270 mph, and is rumored to go 0-60 in under 2 seconds.

That middle part of the grill reminds me of a toilet bowl.

727160[/snapback]

The Long Arm of the European Union.

They mandated that new vehicles have blunt snouts to protect pedestrians from injury, and mechanisms that raise the rear of the hood upon impact.

Bugatti Veyron

Bugatti

Sure would be nice after milking to burn around the country side in this most expensive production car made. They will make 300 of them.

Goes from 0- 60 in 2.5 seconds,  takes about 14 seconds to get to 200 .  Has 1001 horsepower , 8 litre , 16 cylinder engine.

727048[/snapback]

I think it looks kinda lame. Impressive car, sure, but if it was down near the "affordable by McJeff" range, I'd pick an F150 instead.

I think it looks kinda lame. Impressive car, sure, but if it was down near the "affordable by McJeff" range, I'd pick an F150 instead.

727324[/snapback]

Thats ok I would be very pleased to drive this car, next thing I know you follks are going to be calling me some kind of cookie pusher :D

(not that there is anything wrong with cookie pushers)

Thats  ok I would be very pleased to drive this car,  next thing I know you follks are going to be calling me some kind of cookie pusher  :D

(not that there is anything wrong with cookie pushers)

727326[/snapback]

I'd like to drive it too. :huh:

But I could never own it - how could I say my prayers at night? :P

For $1,700,000.00 they should have hired someone outside the Fit exterior design team.  That thing looks gay as hell - proof that there is a car out there  (besides the FIT) that 1000 horsepower can't make masculine.

727360[/snapback]

I agree, for that kind of money, I'd rather be driving around in the Enzo Ferrari.

For $1,700,000.00 they should have hired someone outside the Fit exterior design team.  That thing looks gay as hell - proof that there is a car out there  (besides the FIT) that 1000 horsepower can't make masculine.

727360[/snapback]

I just knew it, I am so hurt....

727360[/snapback]

You may find it appropriate that Tom Cruise drove this very car to the premier of MI 3.

A car FIT for a queen?

i hear you can get the japanese version a bit cheaper, its called the Bukakke Vroom :D

Bugatti Veyron

Bugatti

727048[/snapback]

Bugatti Veyron

Bugatti

727048[/snapback]

You don't even need a johnson to get laid in that thing.