Going to attend my 10th straight Bills camp

AJ1

I've been going nearly every afternoon since the Bills moved camp to SJF.

I was pissed that they eliminated so many afternoon practices this year, but I ponied up money at Ticketmaster and will go in the evenings, too.

If you're there afts or eves, watch for my unofficial Astrobot Stadium Wall shirt, and we'll talk some football.

729412[/snapback]

I'm always there, I'll look for you. I'm pissed that they've eliminated practically all the double sessions. Those were always a good time, and you're right....so were the afternoon sessions. I found that the morning ones are usually pretty boring.

This year will be 30 straight. First one was in 1977 at Niagara University. (I have pictures to prove it). Have not missed one since. 1977 was my first Bills game in person as well. I guess this is my 30th Anniversay Bills Season. Maybe I should get a logo made up or something.

728195[/snapback]

Ought to get you a WCMF interview at the very least. I bow to your longevity.

As a reply to myself just a FYI on my plan to report what I see. In previous years, I could post from the Bills store tent, but internet enabled PCs did not seem to be available last year and I had to post later from my old hometown library (Newark). Probably do the same this year though might have to take better notes. Planning on attending both sessions Friday and Saturday and then Monday and that will be it for me, most likely.

As a reply to myself just a FYI on my plan to report what I see.  In previous years, I could post from the Bills store tent, but internet enabled PCs did not seem to be available last year and I had to post later from my old hometown library (Newark).  Probably do the same this year though might have to take better notes.  Planning on attending both sessions Friday and Saturday and then Monday and that will be it for me, most likely.

729604[/snapback]

I always enjoy these articles from a fan perspective...almost like attending. And most often a Spade is called, well a Spade. Thanks

As a reply to myself just a FYI on my plan to report what I see.  In previous years, I could post from the Bills store tent, but internet enabled PCs did not seem to be available last year and I had to post later from my old hometown library (Newark).  Probably do the same this year though might have to take better notes.  Planning on attending both sessions Friday and Saturday and then Monday and that will be it for me, most likely.

729604[/snapback]

Good post! I was pissed when I saw that they took the computers away. I used them to write my article or at least post a few things ahead of time. But last year I couldnt. I cant wait to see what you have to say about camp. I too will be there taking notes, and photos, plus writing my articles on BillsZone.com I will be posting them here to keep u guys updated too. :)