I hate Kenny Mayne

Pete

Send a real message and boycott this station any chance you get.

That is what I have done.

Seems some of you who B word about them probably still eat up all that crap network has to offer.

726924[/snapback]

Not everything on the channel is garbage. College Game Day is one of the best football shows on TV, and the college football and hoops coverage is great. Some of the Sportscenter guys are good too.

It is really the people on my list that are the steaming piles of **** on ESPN. That, and the WNBA, Women's college anything, Cold Pizza, Quite Frankly, and any ESPN original movie, and the ESPYs.

Sorry. I dig Berman. But I only watch him on NFL Primetime and I think when it comes to covering the day's games, he and Jackson are oustanding together because while Boomer goofs around a bit, Jackson always plays it straight and never does anything but break things down very well.

Fortunately for me, there is only one sport and as a result, there is only one recap of the day that I watch. Outside of that, I need ESPN about as much as Amelie Mauresmo needs vaginal cream.

List of ESPN people that suck, in order of the amount that they suck:

1. Chris "You're with me leather" Berman

2. STEVEN A. "WHY AM I YELLING?!?!?!" SMITH

3. Skip "What a huge freaking douchebag" Bayless

4. Stuart "Boo yah you suck" Scott

5. Joe Theeeesman

6. Kenny Mayne (though he used to be ok)

7. Jay "Fag" Mariotti

726883[/snapback]

Retire the Douchebag of the Year Award. Steven A. wins it as long as he has a show.

ESPN wins Douchebag Network of the Year as long as they have SAS working for them.

Send a real message and boycott this station any chance you get.

That is what I have done.

Seems some of you who B word about them probably still eat up all that crap network has to offer.

726924[/snapback]

seriously. if the pain outweighs the pleasure, then stop watching. otherwise quit bitching about it. i don't watch espn, i don't watch the view, i don't watch the today show, i don't watch bill o'reilly. you won't need to start threads complaining about them when you have no idea what they're showing. espn isn't going to discover your message board post and switch their format to please you...so accept what they do or change the channel.