Football officially starts tomorrow

Hey, you boys better shut your pieholes, and get out to support our own WNY women's football team, the EMPIRE STATE ROAR!! They open the season against the Albany Ambush next w-end.

Empire State Roar

While your fat a$$ is sitting on the couch, these broads are out busting heads. Check these ladies out, they'll skin your knees dragging you across the parking lot.

Women's version of Willis

Coy Wire?

JP ?

Does McNally know about this one ?

Check the Bio "I love the game of football. I only wish I had started playing earlier. I would rather play on defense, because there is no greater feeling than slamming someone in the backfield. "

==> If only Tim Anderson had that much attitude!

:P:huh:

Ralph could learn a thing or two about marketing from this franchise -- the 1st home game (vs. New England :D ), Randolph Mantooth (yes, the guy from Emergency!) is doing the cointoss...then u can pay to go to a BBQ with him and the players. SWEEET! I'll see you there!

Hey, you boys better shut your pieholes, and get out to support our own WNY women's football team, the EMPIRE STATE ROAR!!  They open the season against the Albany Ambush next w-end.

Empire State Roar

While your fat a$$ is sitting on the couch, these broads are out busting heads.  Check these ladies out, they'll skin your knees dragging you across the parking lot.

Women's version of Willis

Coy Wire?

JP ?

Check the Bio "I love the game of football.  I only wish I had started playing earlier.  I would rather play on defense, because there is no greater feeling than slamming someone in the backfield. "

:P  :huh:

Ralph could learn a thing or two about marketing from this franchise -- the 1st home game (vs. New England :D ), Randolph Mantooth (yes, the guy from Emergency!) is doing the cointoss...then u can pay to go to a BBQ with him and the players. SWEEET!  I'll see you there!

726944[/snapback]

anybody know what Roberta Robison's 40 time is?

Check the Bio "I love the game of football. I only wish I had started playing earlier. I would rather play on defense, because there is no greater feeling than slamming someone in the backfield. "

Wow, I'm going to have trouble sleeping tonight.