Chat with "The Football Scientist"

http://proxy.espn.go.com/chat/chatESPN?event_id=12339

Coach Tuesday: KC, have you gone back and analyzed film of last year's Buffalo-Carolina game? I think you'd find that J.P. Losman made excellent decisions and was very accurate against a great secondary. Just wondering.

KC Joyner: (5:17 PM ET ) I did break down that game and Losman did look pretty good. I have to say that Losman and Lee Evans were one of the best deep pass batteries in the NFL. If the Bills want to play the upside, they will put Losman in the backfield and hope he can gel with the rest of the offense better now that Moulds is in Houston.

Coach Tuesday: KC, have you gone back and analyzed film of last year's Buffalo-Carolina game? I think you'd find that J.P. Losman made excellent decisions and was very accurate against a great secondary. Just wondering.

KC Joyner: (5:17 PM ET ) I did break down that game and Losman did look pretty good. I have to say that Losman and Lee Evans were one of the best deep pass batteries in the NFL. If the Bills want to play the upside, they will put Losman in the backfield and hope he can gel with the rest of the offense better now that Moulds is in Houston.

KC Joyners live chat

http://proxy.espn.go.com/chat/chatESPN?event_id=12339

... now that Moulds is in Houston.

726376[/snapback]

Is key. Losman had enough troubles without Moulds being the millstone around his neck. Somewhere early in the season EM decided he was going to be no help to JP. Mulurkey didn't have the stones to control Moulds or any other veteran for that matter.

Is key.  Losman had enough troubles without Moulds being the millstone around his neck.  Somewhere early in the season EM decided he was going to be no help to JP.  Mulurkey didn't have the stones to control Moulds or any other veteran for that matter.

726390[/snapback]

You're right. I also noticed that J.P. didn't seem to throw the ball his way much either. I wonder if that was retaliation or that he didn't want to make a mistake "Serving Mr. Moulds his football".

You guys do remember that JP overthrew a wide open EM down the sidelines late in the game that would have given us the lead. 

JP has the touch of a rapist on his deep balls.

726746[/snapback]

There's really something very wrong about that last sentence.