Pittsford welcomes the Bills details

http://www.townofpittsford.com/Community/E...ep_Rally_PR.pdf

TOWN PEP RALLY KICKS OFF BUFFALO BILLS 2006 TRAINING CAMP

PITTSFORD, NY - On Saturday, July 29, the Buffalo Bills return to Pittsford - home of their 4-week training camp on the St. John Fisher College campus. The Bills organization has selected a date for the pep rally that corresponds with Opening Day of the team’s 2006 Training Camp.

Director of Buffalo Bills community relations, Gretchen Geitter, has confirmed that new General Manager Marv Levy will attend this year’s festivities. The pep rally program will include an official welcome from Pittsford Town Supervisor Bill Carpenter, who will be joined by Monroe County Execuvie Maggie Brooks, Pittsford Town Board members and other local and state dignitaries.

Popular radio talk show host “Tony” Infantino (WARM 101.3) will emcee the town’s 7th annual Buffalo Bills Pep Rally. Jon Seiger & the All-Stars will provide dixieland music prior to the team’s arrival on the red carpet. GM Levy will lead off the rally lineup including coaches, veteran players, the Rookies Class of 2006, the Buffalo Jills NFL cheerleaders, the Blue Coats, team mascot “Billy Buffalo” and the Pittsford Panthers youth and high school football organizations.

Save the date! Come join the excitement on S. Main Street, Saturday, July 29 at 12:30PM. It’s a whole new season and Pittsford is ready to celebrate with the fans, the players and the coaches!

Didn't yesterday's news say no parade.  Thought I saw that they were having a pep rally instead?

726633[/snapback]

The town of Pittsford said the article is wrong and it's gone from a parade to a parade/pep rally thing now.

John McCargo will be riding with me! takeo couldnt make it.....rehabbing his ankle.

The town of Pittsford said the article is wrong and it's gone from a parade to a parade/pep rally thing now.

John McCargo will be riding with me! takeo couldnt make it.....rehabbing his ankle.

726645[/snapback]

You should tell them you're going to hold out for the original deal.

726645[/snapback]

Will McCargo be there if he hasn't signed?