Need Dog Help

Puhonix

So....how did it go at the Vet?

726967[/snapback]

Allergic reaction to a bite, they think. So drop are going on it to bring it down. The baby cried the second he walked into the vet's office. Should go down in a few days. More to come...

Allergic reaction to a bite, they think. So drop are going on it to bring it down. The baby cried the second he walked into the vet's office. Should go down in a few days. More to come...

728125[/snapback]

He CRIED just going into the vets office? He's getting his ass kicked for that next time i come to the house.

You mean because he's not bitching at you like a fellow Fish Fan?  He's a dog, meathead.  One of mine had a very invasive surgery and later the same day was jumping on and off the bed like nothing happened.  They're alot tougher than we are.

726930[/snapback]

No schitt they are. My Minpin has fallen down a flight of 14 stairs (hardwood) and then just bounced up and looked at me as if there was something wrong with ME (there was; I almost had a heart attack when I realized she was tumbling down the steps). The day she was spayed, she still wanted to run and jump and we were terrified she'd rip open the stitches. She is unfazed, and must have a tremendous pain tolerance.

Yet, if we see the slightest thing that may be a problem, we call the vet. I don't really care if they think we're overly cautious; the day she can look up at me and say, "Dad, I'm ok -- really" I'll stop.