How much longer until...

Puhonix

Yeah, the was definitely Linsey's "coming out" party. 

....and by coming out I mean the camera focused on her breasts at every possible moment in the film.  Then she went all hollywood and decided to lose the breasts with her special blend of coke and cigarettes.

726344[/snapback]

Such a frickin' tragedy...she would have been a member of the Greatest Bodies Ever Pantheon. Her body was perfect.

But, she had to go Nicole Richie on us. What a shame.

Mike

Such a frickin' tragedy...she would have been a member of the Greatest Bodies Ever Pantheon.  Her body was perfect. 

But, she had to go Nicole Richie on us.  What a shame.

Mike

726354[/snapback]

kate bosworth has done the same. she was a good lookin girl, and then went nicole richie as well. shes gross now.

kate bosworth has done the same. she was a good lookin girl, and then went nicole richie as well. shes gross now.

726386[/snapback]

We ahve to be carerful... Knightly is going down that road too.

Somehow I got one of those free in the mail and finally used it when my other razors (Mach-3) ran out.  The Fusion is the best, most comfortable shave I ever had. It is the only thing I'll use now, and no I have no ties to the Gilette Corporation.

726142[/snapback]

Funny, I got Mach three in the mail years ago when they first came out. I just started using it last month.

I had just bought a ten pack for my old gillette and because I alternate between full beard and a goatee it took that long to use up the blades.

I like the Mach 3.

We ahve to be carerful... Knightly is going down that road too.

726404[/snapback]

I might disagree a bit on that (although I haven't really seen pics lately of her) but she always was really thin, and hot.

I was at a buddy's place a couple weeks ago and we rented Domino, the movie where she played a bounty hunter (and appeared topless) and she looked pretty good in it.

We've come full circle. A thread devoted to the number of razor blades offered in a cartridge has morphed into a discussion of breasts. Although pretty much every conversation I have with my buddies eventually goes this way.

I think Gillette did a study that showed there is a big difference between 4 and 5 blades, but not 5 and 6.

I have the fusion, and it's great.

726787[/snapback]

Gee, there's a study you can take a face value!

:doh::D:w00t:

I think Gillette did a study that showed there is a big difference between 4 and 5 blades, but not 5 and 6.

I have the fusion, and it's great.

726787[/snapback]

I'm sure the fact that schick makes the 4 blade and gilette makes the 5 blade had NO bias on that study whatsoever. :doh: