How much longer until...

Puhonix

You'll have to excuse my randomness of posting, but Im home sick and this is my savior (This or the Tony Danza Show).

So here's what I'm asking. The largest razor on the market right now is the Gilette Fusion, 5 razors.

So how long until we get 6 razors?

I say within 12 months.

You'll have to excuse my randomness of posting, but Im home sick and this is my savior (This or the Tony Danza Show).

So here's what I'm asking. The largest razor on the market right now is the Gilette Fusion, 5 razors.

So how long until we get 6 razors?

I say within 12 months.

725941[/snapback]

What they need to do is figure out a way to make the slick strip last more than 3 days. Why bother with the damn thing?

And...this is as close as you should ever come to the Toni Danza show:

linky

Didn't they do one for a 15 blade razor about the time the "Mach 3" came out?

725970[/snapback]

yah they had a skit for a razor with 15 or 21 blades or something. came out in the late 90's if i remember correctly...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saturday_Night_Live_commercial

Scroll down, and the product is the "Platinum Mach 14"

The Platinum Mach 14 - A razor with 14 blades. A parody of the increased number of blades on razors, when the Gillette Mach3 was released. Since then, Schick has released a 4 bladed razor (The "Quattro"), and Gillette has released a 5-bladed razor (The "Fusion"). Neither of these has had the retail success of the Mach3 to date.

Nothing's been done well since Ron Burgandy left....

726003[/snapback]

Dear Mr. Michaels,

Here's a two step proposition to make your show watchable again:

1. Fire your head writer. Your skits suck.

2. Hire Robert Smigel as your head writer.

Do these simple tasks, and you will have a show worth watching.

Sincerely,

Anyone Who Likes To Watch A Comedy Show That's Actually Funny

The largest razor on the market right now is the Gilette Fusion, 5 razors.

725941[/snapback]

Somehow I got one of those free in the mail and finally used it when my other razors (Mach-3) ran out. The Fusion is the best, most comfortable shave I ever had. It is the only thing I'll use now, and no I have no ties to the Gilette Corporation.

Older Onion parody on the whole razor situation. Sadly when this was written, I think the idea of 5 blades was supposed to be funny.

http://www.theonion.com/content/node/33930

725956[/snapback]

Probably my favorite Onion article of all-time. That one, or the one where "Danny the Squirrel" writes a 10 paragraph op-ed about how much he loves nuts.

Dear Mr. Michaels,

Here's a two step proposition to make your show watchable again:

1.  Fire your head writer.  Your skits suck.

2.  Hire Robert Smigel as your head writer.

Do these simple tasks, and you will have a show worth watching.

Sincerely,

Anyone Who Likes To Watch A Comedy Show That's Actually Funny

726014[/snapback]

Ah, but then you have the feminists crying out since the head writer is Tina Fey.

BTW, this razor parody is yet another reason why I use a Norelco. :lol:

Mike

Ah, but then you have the feminists crying out since the head writer is Tina Fey.

BTW, this razor parody is yet another reason why I use a Norelco. :lol:

Mike

726217[/snapback]

She needs to just watch a tape of her own skits to know her writing sucks. I saw Mean Girls (she wrote it and the female Alec Baldwin, Lindsay Lohan, starred in it), and it wasn't horrible, but nothing special. I just don't see where she's this great writer. I know she was the first female head writer they hired and all, but that doesn't make her good.

She needs to just watch a tape of her own skits to know her writing sucks.  I saw Mean Girls (she wrote it and the female Alec Baldwin, Lindsay Lohan, starred in it), and it wasn't horrible, but nothing special.  I just don't see where she's this great writer.  I know she was the first female head writer they hired and all, but that doesn't make her good.

726230[/snapback]

Agreed. I was actually looking forward to "Mean Girls" being something interesting.....it rec'd all sorts of glowing reviews, but I didn't see what all the praise was over. Tina Fey is mildly hot, and she's usually pretty good on the SNL news thing, but I had no idea they'd given her the head writer gig.....Those two new guys are ten times as funny - Andy Samberg and the guy who does the dead-on Pacino impression.

She needs to just watch a tape of her own skits to know her writing sucks.  I saw Mean Girls (she wrote it and the female Alec Baldwin, Lindsay Lohan, starred in it), and it wasn't horrible, but nothing special.  I just don't see where she's this great writer.  I know she was the first female head writer they hired and all, but that doesn't make her good.

726230[/snapback]

There were only a couple reasons I watched that movie and it didn't matter how funny they were or the quality of their acting

Older Onion parody on the whole razor situation. Sadly when this was written, I think the idea of 5 blades was supposed to be funny.

http://www.theonion.com/content/node/33930

725956[/snapback]

One of the best ever. I remember the 1st time I saw the Fusion I took a picture with my phone and sent a text to my brother that said "F**k everything, we're going to 5 blades."

There were only a couple reasons I watched that movie and it didn't matter how funny they were or the quality of their acting

726266[/snapback]

Yeah, the was definitely Linsey's "coming out" party.

....and by coming out I mean the camera focused on her breasts at every possible moment in the film. Then she went all hollywood and decided to lose the breasts with her special blend of coke and cigarettes.