Altoona Curve

700 incidents of serious burn... How many cups of coffee did they sell over that period? If this coffee was so hot that it would melt the flesh off your bone - why did people put it in their mouths?  Are their mouths immune from the scalding hot tempertures? Why would anyone buy a second cup from them if the 1st one was so hot they couldn't drink it?  Did most people buy it and let it sit for 15 minutes until they started to drink it? Didn't the fact that they sold a billion cups of coffee indicate that the general public didn't think it was too hot?

726000[/snapback]

Stop that damn you! You're making sense and I'm not used to that!!

:lol:

I will offer insight on this tragedy.

4 of us cruising down the highway in the front bench seat of a pickup truck , each of with our 25oz hot morning coffee on the way to work, while smoking a joint.

scott who was in the middle toking at the remnants of a roach with his coffee between his legs(while wearing shorts) dropped the roach between his legs, burnt his leg and reacted by squeezing his legs together,which crushed the coffee cup and ended uo spilling hot coffee directlty on his nutz and stick.

He immediately started screaming and shuffling in the packed front bench seat the 4 of us were sharing. Now were all stoned and this is the funniest thing to witness when your baked and your co-worker is putting on a hilirious show because he just roasted his nutz with hot coffee while jammed in a truck cruising down the highway with no way for him to alleviate agony. Sad but hilarious :lol:

725657[/snapback]

Driving under the influence of dope and caffeine is not only bad - but they cancel each other out!! it's stupid too.

Driving under the influence of dope and caffeine is not only bad - but they cancel each other out!! it's stupid too.

726100[/snapback]

Sue me! :lol:

DUI of any drug that is legal or illegal that effects your cognitive skills is just as bad. For the record I wasn't driving that time. And have been mostly sober for 2 years , other then couple days on loritab and a day or two swilling whiskey.