Even Animals hate the Bills

Chilly

Welp, my roommate a couple years ago had a dog, which pissed on my Bills flag.

Today, though, my roommate's cat pooped in my closet (she's a kitten and is getting potty trained).

She took a sh-- right on my Mike Williams jersey. Seems like a good way to retire that jersey to be.

Good bye Mike, even cats sh-- on you during your time here!

A man walks into a sports bar where there is a Bills match playing on the big screen. He walks over to the bar where there is a dog howling at the screen.

The man asks the bartender "Why is the dog howling?"

The bartender response, "He is a big Bills fan & the Bills are losing the match."

"What does he do when they win a game?" Asked the man curiously.

"Don't know." said the bartender, "We've only had him for 6 years."

.....sorry all. :)

joke works better with the Cards or Bungles of recent history.

.....sorry all. :)

joke works better with the Cards or Bungles of recent history.

724549[/snapback]

No, it works just fine with the Bills. It took me a while to accept reality, but our team has sucked for a while now. Yeah, their have been glimpses of success, but as a whole this team has been floundering for nearly a decade. My wife, the Patriots fan, made me come to this realization when she told me the Bills have sucked as long as she's watched football (she's 26). I couldn't argue it. It felt like I got punched in the gut.

No, it works just fine with the Bills.  It took me a while to accept reality, but our team has sucked for a while now.  Yeah, their have been glimpses of success, but as a whole this team has been floundering for nearly a decade.  My wife, the Patriots fan, made me come to this realization when she told me the Bills have sucked as long as she's watched football (she's 26).  I couldn't argue it.  It felt like I got punched in the gut.

724609[/snapback]

Welcome to my world.

Today, though, my roommate's cat pooped in my closet (she's a kitten and is getting potty trained). 

She took a sh-- right on my Mike Williams jersey.  Seems like a good way to retire that jersey to be.

724544[/snapback]

sounds like you guys are going to be common law pretty soon.

She took a sh-- right on my Mike Williams jersey.  Seems like a good way to retire that jersey to be.

724544[/snapback]

at least the cat showed good judgement of nfl players.

724544[/snapback]

Cats are smarter than people give them credit for... :P