2005 Opener Highlights

Texans Vs. Bills

724303[/snapback]

MAN, I was so psyched after that game.....I love watching Losman rolling out and setting up....the guy is lightening quick. I hope he raises his game this year and solidifies himself at the position.

Yeah, try flying 2500 miles to get humbled in front of a bunch of mexicans

:)

724529[/snapback]

At least the tailgate was good.

But remember about 25% of that stadium was Bills fans.

If you think that was bad, you should have seen what it was like in Oakland.

Oh gawd, how I loved seeing us play in those '65 throwback uniforms with that Colbalt Blue, white helmet - gray facemask, that Buffalo logo, them sox with the black shoes, and the numbers on the top of the shoulders.

Those got rave reviews on ESPN, Pardon the Interuption, and all over the TV networks.

Still can't believe the s**t we wear now ... that ugly blue on blue at home makes me wanna puke :)

:flirt:

Man, who knew the Texans sucked that bad back then.

But I love America because where else can you watch a football video clip while someone is yelling "!@#$" and "muther!@#$er" in a song? Quality stuff right there. Just quality.

MAN, I was so psyched after that game.....I love watching Losman rolling out and setting up....the guy is lightening quick. I hope he raises his game this year and solidifies himself at the position.

724311[/snapback]

i liked the hilight of the little dump to willis where he juked a guy and gained 5 more yards. In typical meathead fashion, he saw a play that worked, and tossed it from the playbook for the remainder of the season.

But I love America because where else can you watch a football video clip while someone is yelling "!@#$" and "muther!@#$er" in a song? Quality stuff right there. Just quality.

724764[/snapback]

Yeah, that added alot to the video, didn't it? :P

Yeah, that added alot to the video, didn't it?  :P

724944[/snapback]

Forgive me for going off topic, but a recent episode of "Lucky Louie" featured his 4-year-old daughter putting on dance shows for her parents, and they were tired of the shows, but she pulled them into her room, sat them down on the bed, got in position to start her dance, and turned on the CD player. As she started to dance, the song coming out of the CD player was some rap chick singing something to the effect of "You want my kitty. You want to lick my kitty. You want my kitty. You want to lick this kitty."

I'm still laughing over that scene.