Bought My Tickets

I bought my tickets from stubhub last week. $20 for Chargers tickets. Not the greatest section but its still a Bills game, right? I look forward to seeing Rivers picked off at least twice. I wanted to get the Titans tickets too as they have upper seats for $15, but my wife won't let me go to a Bills game on Christmas Eve. She doesn't have her priorities in line yet.

I bought my tickets from stubhub last week.  $20 for Chargers tickets.  Not the greatest section but its still a Bills game, right?  I look forward to seeing Rivers picked off at least twice.  I wanted to get the Titans tickets too as they have upper seats for $15, but my wife won't let me go to a Bills game on Christmas Eve.  She doesn't have her priorities in line yet.

723792[/snapback]

There's no such thing as bad seats at the Ralph, man.....I've sat all over that stadium and had a blast every friggin time. Didn't matter if it was an unseasonably hot game in early Sept, or whether my arse was sitting on solid ice for a game in December....going there for a game is awesome.

I haven't been since opening day in '97....I need a FIX!!!!

There's no such thing as bad seats at the Ralph, man.....I've sat all over that stadium and had a blast every friggin time. Didn't matter if it was an unseasonably hot game in early Sept, or whether my arse was sitting on solid ice for a game in December....going there for a game is awesome.

I haven't been since opening day in '97....I need a FIX!!!!

723793[/snapback]

I have gone to one game a year for most of my life (I am 25) and have not been in the past two years. I cannot wait to get out to the Ralph for a December game!

I have gone to one game a year for most of my life (I am 25) and have not been in the past two years.  I cannot wait to get out to the Ralph for a December game!

723798[/snapback]

Hell, I wish I could go with ya! Back in 1991 I had just graduated HS and a buddy of mine and I decided to ditch our women, get a place together, and live the bachelor life. Along with lots of beer, late nights, sexy women, and good weed, we had tickets to four Bills home games. Those were some of the best Sundays - and one Monday nighter against Cincy- that I've ever had. That was one of the best years of my life and those Bills games were a big reason why. We'd leave rochester at like 7am so we'd be there nice and early to start drinking and throwing the football. Afterward we'd stay a couple hours (thankfully we won all four games) to hang w/ the remaining tailgaters :)

I love Bills games

Afterward we'd stay a couple hours (thankfully we won all four games) to hang w/ the remaining tailgaters :rolleyes: 

I love Bills games

723805[/snapback]

Must have been a long time ago... I cant remember winning 4 games :)

I have gone to one game a year for most of my life (I am 25) and have not been in the past two years.  I cannot wait to get out to the Ralph for a December game!

723798[/snapback]

Go to the Miami game this year. This will be the first time in 10 years that I've been to a Bills-Dolphins game @ RICH. I'm looking forward to it.

Must have been a long time ago...  I cant remember winning 4 games :)

723836[/snapback]

lol, yeah, we beat the Bengals, Steelers, Fins and Bears.....it felt good :rolleyes:

I bought my tickets from stubhub last week.  $20 for Chargers tickets.  Not the greatest section but its still a Bills game, right?  I look forward to seeing Rivers picked off at least twice.  I wanted to get the Titans tickets too as they have upper seats for $15, but my wife won't let me go to a Bills game on Christmas Eve.  She doesn't have her priorities in line yet.

723792[/snapback]

what amazes me is hoiw many are available here and yet 30 minutes aftre they went on sale on friday all were gone, someones making some money

Go to the Miami game this year.  This will be the first time in 10 years that I've been to a Bills-Dolphins game @ RICH.  I'm looking forward to it.

723942[/snapback]

I will see you at Lot 1 Pole 5

:)