aheeemmmm,

Frez

Guest Guest_BilzFanGA_*

Frez,

You're anit-Bledsoe rants for the past god knows how long have irked me to know end, considering our line has led to both a dimininished running game, as well as Bledsoe's sub-par performances, but everyone is entitled to their opinion as long as they don't force it on others.

Anyhow, it's good to see you at least show the man some support on game day, so I was very glad to see this.

I think the key to this game rests on the line and backs picking up the blitz.

I would love to see us screen pass the hell out of the Patsies like they did to us a couple years back, and this could mean Travis and Willis in the backfield together sometimes.

Frez,

You're anit-Bledsoe rants for the past god knows how long have irked me to know end, considering our line has led to both a dimininished running game, as well as Bledsoe's sub-par performances, but everyone is entitled to their opinion as long as they don't force it on others. 

Anyhow, it's good to see you at least show the man some support on game day, so I was very glad to see this.

I think the key to this game rests on the line and backs picking up the blitz. 

I would love to see us screen pass the hell out of the Patsies like they did to us a couple years back, and this could mean Travis and Willis in the backfield together sometimes.

53754[/snapback]

Yes yes yes, I support the whole team. When I see a player not playing like he should i'm not going to kiss his ass for nobody. I want Bledsoe to play well, I'm glad you understand.

I'm wearing my customized Pete Metzelaars "new-style" jersey. Whats weird is that I wanted to wear it the 1st weekend, but at the last second opted for another one. Then against Oakland, I was going to wear it again but decided I wanted to wear my Bledsoe one just because he was a current player. So today, Metzelaars is on my back...lets see if the power of our ol' lumbering, white TE gives us a win today!

I'm wearing my customized Pete Metzelaars "new-style" jersey.  Whats weird is that I wanted to wear it the 1st weekend, but at the last second opted for another one.  Then against Oakland, I was going to wear it again but decided I wanted to wear my Bledsoe one just because he was a current player.  So today, Metzelaars is on my back...lets see if the power of our ol' lumbering, white TE gives us a win today!

53777[/snapback]

We could use Pete today and Kieth McKellars.