Good news!

Chilly

Borat's movie is coming out on November 3rd!

http://movies.yahoo.com/shop?d=hv&cf=info&id=1809426565

I can't freaking wait, its my most anticipated movie of the year, by far. By the way, Yahoo has the title of the movie wrong. Its really Borat: Cultural Learnings of America for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan (2006)

If you have never seen borat, or da ali g show, I'd recommend you watch a segment in which there is a song that he dupes everyone in an entire bar to sing about Jews:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-334757978673284122

Borat is genius! Ali G is one of my favorite shows ever. I am 50% Ukrainian and went to a Ukrainian week last week with my brother and we were cracking up how much the music sounds like Borat.

Borat is genius! Ali G is one of my favorite shows ever. I am 50% Ukrainian and went to a Ukrainian week last week with my brother and we were cracking up how much the music sounds like Borat.

723138[/snapback]

rofl yeah. I was at IMDB, noticed the title change, and that they had set a release date for it!

woohoo!

I love the poster for the movie. It has Borat standing there and doesn't say anything. I've also seen a lifesize cardboard cutout in a theater. They're hilarious. I'm sure a ton of people have no clue what it is, since the posters/cutouts don't have a single word on them.

I love the poster for the movie.  It has Borat standing there and doesn't say anything.  I've also seen a lifesize cardboard cutout in a theater.  They're hilarious.  I'm sure a ton of people have no clue what it is, since the posters/cutouts don't have a single word on them.

723152[/snapback]

I want a cardboard cutout.

I love the poster for the movie.  It has Borat standing there and doesn't say anything.  I've also seen a lifesize cardboard cutout in a theater.  They're hilarious.  I'm sure a ton of people have no clue what it is, since the posters/cutouts don't have a single word on them.

723152[/snapback]

I was wondering what that cutout I saw last weekend was for.