For all you drunk-dialers

MattyT

A new cell phone will let users know if they have had too much to drink, but it will be up to users to determine whether it can prevent them from dialing while intoxicated.

Cell Phone Could Prevent Dialing While Intoxicated

This breakthrough could solve the problem of the beer goggled booty call. Countless people will be saved from having to chew their arms off as a means for escape.

Did you hear that?

A collective groan from chubby girls everywhere.

723058[/snapback]

As one of my co-workers so eloquently put it, "Big girls need love too."

My response was, "Sure, but why do you have to give it to them."

Dude's old lady was pushing 3 bills, easy.

A new cell phone will let users know if they have had too much to drink, but it will be up to users to determine whether it can prevent them from dialing while intoxicated.

Cell Phone Could Prevent Dialing While Intoxicated

This breakthrough could solve the problem of the beer goggled booty call. Countless people will be saved from having to chew their arms off as a means for escape.

723053[/snapback]

I know what AiO's getting for Christmas...

Got two stories for you.

Me and my roommates were headed to this frat party last year, but all of us had our reservations because it was at RPI which is a predominantly male school. We went anyways just to check it out and when we got back a friend of mine asked me about the women there. I replied "Well, let me put it this way...there was a lot of women, but very few of them there".

Also, worst drunk-dialing experience of my life came when I had to knock the cell phone out my buddy's hand when he was piss-drunk and screaming "I KNOW SHE'S UGLY, BUT WHO CARES!?" about his current girlfriend. Apparently he wanted to call her and tell her that gem. I had to hide his phone in the freezer so he couldnt call her.

Last month, he ended up marrying that girl and I was his best man...I'd be lying to you if I said I didnt chuckle to myself a couple of times thinking about that night.