TBD Poker Game!!!!!

ajzepp

I thought I'd post over here, too, in case some of you don't often check the "Off the Wall" forum. If you are interested in a poker game with fellow TBD'ers, you can find details here.

I thought I'd post over here, too, in case some of you don't often check the "Off the Wall" forum. If you are interested in a poker game with fellow TBD'ers, you can find details here.

722840[/snapback]

I would be interested but I don't think the boss would allow me to play while at work.(timezone differences :flirt: )

If you organize one on a weekend I'd be a happy chappy. ;)

I would be interested but I don't think the boss would allow me to play while at work.(timezone differences :flirt: )

If you organize one on a weekend I'd be a happy chappy. ;)

722850[/snapback]

The date and time are only tentative, so I'd be happy to move it to the weekend if enough people are interested.

What is Australia, like 12 hrs different than the US?

722858[/snapback]

Non daylight savings times....I listen to the 1pm Sunday Bills games live at 3am on Monday mornings....daylight savings at 5am.

(Sat & Mon are my days off)

That means a 9pm start for you is a 11am start for me the following day.

Non daylight savings times....I listen to the 1pm Sunday Bills games live at 3am on Monday mornings....daylight savings at 5am.

(Sat & Mon are my days off)

That means a 9pm start for you is a 11am start for me the following day.

722860[/snapback]

Okay, cool....hopefully more people will leave feedback so we can get a game going. The last one was fun, though it would be nice to have more people playing. Ten or more would be great.

Still have 20 mins to come join us if you wanna play!!! We've already got 8 people going, so we'd love to have a few more!

Whats with the link? Do you want to play or not? I am at pokerroom.com right now. Let me know if you are in.

725748[/snapback]

You should play with us next week, too!

You should play with us next week, too!

725750[/snapback]

Definitly.I donate plenty of my money to the clowns at jokerroom. I always forget though. I see it in the threads and always want to play. Are you intersted in a game now?

Definitly.I donate plenty of my money to the clowns at jokerroom. I always forget though. I see it in the threads and always want to play. Are you intersted in a game now?

725753[/snapback]

I suck at head's up, man....

I will remember that when we are heads up. When is the next game?

725755[/snapback]

lol.....looks like the next game is next wed at 9pm :)

We had 5 the first week, 9 tonight, so I'm hoping we can do even better next week.....I'd love to have a two table game going.