RIP Red Buttons

For all the entertaining that guy has done, it's a small shame that the first thing that pops into my head when I see his name is the Shelly Winters death scene in "The Poseidon Adventure."

722982[/snapback]

At least it isn't the scene where she's swimming through the water with her skirt billowing out around her sizable frame. Skeered me as a kid.

I didn't realize until last night that Buttons won an Academy Award.

For all the entertaining that guy has done, it's a small shame that the first thing that pops into my head when I see his name is the Shelly Winters death scene in "The Poseidon Adventure."

722982[/snapback]

She was a hottie in her day

For the two others here who might have known him, Sam Myers passed away on Monday. RIP to a great bluesman.

His long-time collaborator, Anson Funderburgh, may look familiar to many of you. That's because Anson's former bassist and long-time friend was a man by the name of Mike Judge, who used Anson as a "human model" for one of his early cartoon characters...

He did a lot of cool stuff, but I really liked his character in "And Justice For All."

727199[/snapback]

I really liked him in "Used Cars" with Kurt Russell. He played 2 roles."I'm Roy B Fuchs GD it!" :D Very good comedy with some late 70's humor....

:P