**Poker Roll Call**

ajzepp

Well, depends on who organizes it :)  PTR did the first week, I did this one, so we need a volunteer to take the next one. You want to take it?

725703[/snapback]

I have to look at my schedule the next few weeks. Wednesday's are good for me. We certainly had a better turn out than on Tuesday. Please PM any suggestions on dates, times, or lacations.

PTR

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to look at my schedule the next few weeks.  Wednesday's are good for me.  We certainly had a better turn out than on Tuesday.  Please PM any suggestions on dates, times, or lacations.

PTR

725737[/snapback]

Yeah, I think wed is a good day too....and I think it's good for Pete, too

my two cents:

I would leave it there, thats nice to be able to deposit only $11. Thought the site was fine, graphics and UI fine once I used to them. And the boobies on the ladies better than the ones at PartyPoker

Think it would be great to just set it up for every WED at 9.00pm. Pin it somewhere on TBD, and who shows, shows. Maybe you can just set it up sos the table and trny are auto set for Wed.

I know i will continue to make my weekly donation to someones bank account.

BTW, thx to all who do the setting up

my two cents:

I would leave it there, thats nice to be able to deposit only $11. Thought the site was fine, graphics and UI fine once I used to them. And the boobies on the ladies better than the ones at PartyPoker

Think it would be great to just set it up for every WED at 9.00pm. Pin it somewhere on TBD, and who shows, shows. Maybe you can just set it up sos the table and trny are auto set for Wed.

I know i will continue to make my weekly donation to someones bank account.

BTW, thx to all who do the setting up

725866[/snapback]

Yeah, that site has grown on me since last week. It does everything we need it to, and now that I know Neteller allows you to use your acct pretty much right away, it's pretty easy for most people to get set up. I think a weekly game would be great, too, I just think we need like another ten people who are interested in a consistent basis.....that way if we get like a %50 turn out each week we still have a full table.