**Poker Roll Call**

ajzepp

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh come on, you did a great job organizing this one.  ;)  :)

725712[/snapback]

thanks :lol: I'll be happy to be part of the rotation, but it's better if we have a group and people take turns, I think

Congrats Gary!  I could not figure out how to raise until it was too late.  That was great though- next time I will stick around longer.  Same time next week?

725710[/snapback]

Maybe, now that I have a positive balance.

:)

I nominate AJ to organize the next tourney- good job this week

725714[/snapback]

Thanks :) If you guys want me to do it again, though, I'm not going to switch the site....I'll just set it up for the same as this week. Unless Gary wants to do it, then I'll let him take care of it ;)

I just wanna PLAY baby!

Maybe, now that I have a positive balance.

:)

725716[/snapback]

LOL

It's not a bad take with 9 people, eh? ;)

Not opposition, but there were a couple people who I think would play if we were elsewhere. I think Party Poker and Poker Stars were the two that were mentioned.

I really think we could have 8-10 consistently at pokerroom.com though, to be honest.

725709[/snapback]

I liked that site. Of course I haven't played at any other ones so I wouln't know what they are like. :)

Thanks :)  If you guys want me to do it again, though, I'm not going to switch the site....I'll just set it up for the same as this week. Unless Gary wants to do it, then I'll let him take care of it ;)

I just wanna PLAY baby!

725717[/snapback]

It's not that hard is it?

I'll set up one for next week.

I liked that site.  Of course I haven't played at any other ones so I wouln't know what they are like.  :)

725719[/snapback]

Yeah, it's really not a bad place, and now that I've figured out how to get a hold of cust. service I feel a lot more comfortable.

It's not that hard is it?

I'll set up one for next week.

725720[/snapback]

Nope, not hard at all....I just wanted to post constant reminders so we co uld get close to a full table, and then you just need to make sure the game is set up right and ready to go by game day. That's about it :)

Nope, not hard at all....I just wanted to post constant reminders so we co uld get close to a full table, and then you just need to make sure the game is set up right and ready to go by game day. That's about it ;)

725723[/snapback]

I'm On it. :)

Nope, not hard at all....I just wanted to post constant reminders so we co uld get close to a full table, and then you just need to make sure the game is set up right and ready to go by game day. That's about it :)

725723[/snapback]

I think the reminder in your signature line helps too...maybe. ;)

The hard cider makes it hard to remember.

I caught a flush to beat you, right?

725729[/snapback]

LOL!! Yeah, you hit a flush on me :)

Wow, final three went quick!  Here's the final results....thanks to all who played - except for PTR who can KISS MY ASS  :)

CONGRATS TO GARY M!!!!

9. Pete (went out in style, though)

8. BlueFire

7. PlenzMD

6. LanaK6

5. MDH

4. PTR (should have folded more, I think)

3. KDinCT

2. AJZepp

1. GaryM

725695[/snapback]

I PLAY poker, AJ.

PTR