**Poker Roll Call**

ajzepp

I am trying to find the table- could anyone send me a link or some directions please

725648[/snapback]

Site: www.pokerroom.com

Entry Fee: $11 ($10+1)

Date: TONIGHT, Wed 19 July

Time: 09:10 in the PM

Unofficial Title of the Tourney: "The Battle For Second Place!"

Directions: Click on "Tournaments" from the main screen, then on "private", and find my screen name, "AJZepp". Double click on the tourney listing and then enter the password "2billsdr", all lower case.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am trying to find the table- could anyone send me a link or some directions please

I keep going to this page-

https://www.pokerroom.com/games/tournament/

and cannot find where the table is

725648[/snapback]

From that site, just click on "poker", and then "instant play". A Java applet will load, then you just follow the directions I've already posted :)

If you have cable or dsl, you could just download the software, too.

Pete's in, plenzmd is in, and I think there are at LEAST two more coming.....MDH? Udonkey? I think we may hit the 10 person mark!

Pete's in, plenzmd is in, and I think there are at LEAST two more coming.....MDH? Udonkey? I think we may hit the 10 person mark!

725653[/snapback]

If this is the battle for second place, I'm guessing it's assumed I will retain my title? :)

If this is the battle for second place, I'm guessing it's assumed I will retain my title?  :)

725659[/snapback]

lol, you and the damn river......that was NUTS last week

Once again, I get knocked out 1 spot before the money.  AJZepp should cut me in.  He's the master of folding his way into the money.

PTR

725689[/snapback]

That bastard! :) At least I finished in the money.

Gary Mic is on fire, I think he's gonna win. I had him out too and took an absolutely horrible beat.

That bastard!  :)    At least I finished in the money.

Gary Mic is on fire, I think he's gonna win.  I had him out too and took an absolutely horrible beat.

725691[/snapback]

All luck

are we playing again

Wow, final three went quick! Here's the final results....thanks to all who played - except for PTR who can KISS MY ASS :)

CONGRATS TO GARY M!!!!

9. Pete (went out in style, though)

8. BlueFire

7. PlenzMD

6. LanaK6

5. MDH

4. PTR (should have folded more, I think)

3. KDinCT

2. AJZepp

1. GaryM

next week?

or two weeks?

725699[/snapback]

Well, depends on who organizes it :) PTR did the first week, I did this one, so we need a volunteer to take the next one. You want to take it?

Well, depends on who organizes it ;)  PTR did the first week, I did this one, so we need a volunteer to take the next one. You want to take it?

725703[/snapback]

Hell no.

well maybe. :)

Was there opposition to pokerroom.com?

Hell no.

725704[/snapback]

LOL....well it's yours if ya want it ;) Otherwise hopefully someone else will take the next one

Wow, final three went quick!  Here's the final results....thanks to all who played - except for PTR who can KISS MY ASS  :)

CONGRATS TO GARY M!!!!

9. Pete (went out in style, though)

8. BlueFire

7. PlenzMD

6. LanaK6

5. MDH

4. PTR (should have folded more, I think)

3. KDinCT

2. AJZepp

1. GaryM

725695[/snapback]

Way to go Gary! Glad you didn't let AJ win!! ;)

Hell no.

Was there opposition to pokerroom.com?

725704[/snapback]

Not opposition, but there were a couple people who I think would play if we were elsewhere. I think Party Poker and Poker Stars were the two that were mentioned.

I really think we could have 8-10 consistently at pokerroom.com though, to be honest.