Today I almost puked....

Lv-Bills

I'm very impressed with 10 tacos at midnight.  and even more impressed they stayed in your system that long.  If I attempted something like that they would evacuated in 2-3 hours max...

722666[/snapback]

See, that's what I'm thinking............and remember, the crunchwrap supreme too. The new spicy chicken thing.

That stuff would usually be flying outta within about 2 hours. Anything taco bell with hot sauce is usually nasty.

But no. I was like.....damn, then I started laughing, and went to work.

LOL, ummmmm GO BILLS!

So here we go....

TWO days ago I didn't eat all day......

So, I absolutely pound down a Grande Meal (10 crunchy tacos) AND a crunhwrap supreme from Taco Bell at 11:30 at night.  YESTERSDAY I grabbed some General Tsao's chicken from a Chinese Restaurant. 

Here's what I think is wierd.....

TODAY, I was brushing my teeth this morning and almost puked because I brushed my tongue way too far back and caused a gag reflex......but what puzzled me is that the food that actually came back up were my taco's from TWO days ago, and not what I ate last.

Is that weird?  I was kind of baffled.

LOL, true story!

722624[/snapback]

Dont you know....Cat is digested quicker then Cow!!!

Heres what I do when going out "with the boys"....I put a bottle of water and 3 aspirin next to the bed before you go out....that way when you crash in bed its there because even if the aspirin is 10 steps away its too easy to say F_ck it!

older and wiser...

Tom

Try 3 Super Mightys at 5 AM (when they were open till 5 and the hot sauce was added with a pump). The workers, who were more wasted than the customers ,would laughand