Any of you on this list?

erynthered

The profiles are hilarious. Look out for a woman scorned. :o

http://dontdatehimgirl.com/home/

I found this in the paper today.

http://www.sptimes.com/2006/07/13/Tampabay...ou_wwwwro.shtml

722525[/snapback]

Dear Ms. Joseph did quite a tap dance when she was interviewed on one of the cable news channels I was watching. She thought that posting public poison - naming names - about men was OK, but defended female anonymity.

She's special... :doh:

I have been placed on that website. Previous girlfriends have spoken out against me, and are trying to warn the other gals about my massive member. I try to be sweet and gentle, especially with the petite ladies, but the thing is like a lamppost. Whatever, everyone has their cross to bear, I suppose.

I have been placed on that website.  Previous girlfriends have spoken out against me, and are trying to warn the other gals about my massive member.  I try to be sweet and gentle, especially with the petite ladies, but the thing is like a lamppost.  Whatever, everyone has their cross to bear, I suppose.

722556[/snapback]

That you Ed? :o

I have been placed on that website.  Previous girlfriends have spoken out against me, and are trying to warn the other gals about my massive member.  I try to be sweet and gentle, especially with the petite ladies, but the thing is like a lamppost.  Whatever, everyone has their cross to bear, I suppose.

722556[/snapback]

:o:doh::P

722556[/snapback]

:o:doh::P

722556[/snapback]

I am also a card carrying member of the LPSG. (that would be lspg.org for those not afflicted with this)