Ralph Wilson's successor.

If RW passes away before the situation with the Buffalo Bills is settled, what will be your reaction? I know we will all feel sad and mourn the man for what he has done and what he has meant to the city of Buffalo, but other than that, what will your reaction be? With no new owner in place and the future of the Bills in Buffalo cloudy at best, my reaction will be that of great concern.

I hope the whole situation with RW get's resolved sooner rather than later. I have some questions that I've never heard before. Such as:

Who shall inherit the team? Will it be his wife or his daughter?

What are their intentions? This is the question I would like answered the most.

Shouldn't we be asking those questions now while RW is still around and breathing? We all know RW wants the team to stay in Buffalo as long as he lives, but the man IS 86 years old.

If RW passes away before the situation with the Buffalo Bills is settled, what will be your reaction? I know we will all feel sad and mourn the man for what he has done and what he has meant to the city of Buffalo, but other than that, what will your reaction be? With no new owner in place and the future of the Bills in Buffalo cloudy at best, my reaction will be that of great concern.

I hope the whole situation with RW get's resolved sooner rather than later. I have some questions that I've never heard before. Such as:

Shouldn't we be asking those questions now while RW is still around and breathing? We all know RW wants the team to stay in Buffalo as long as he lives, but the man IS 86 years old.

722122[/snapback]

:w00t:

I read your title and went and told my wife.

what a horrible title.  Get some class

722127[/snapback]

What's with the "Get some Class" remark? It's true. It's inevitable. It's not very pleasant, but I for one would like to know what the next person in line has in mind for the Bills.

If RW was in his 40's I can see where your coming from, but he's not. Besides, right underneath my title it clearly states HYPOTHETICAL. It wasn't meant to be misleading. My intentions were merely to start a debate regarding the soon to be future owner of the Bills and where the Bills are heading. Whether it be here in Buffalo or elsewhere.

What's with the "Get sme Class" remark? It's true. It's inevitable. It's not very pleasant, but I for one would like to know what the next person in line has in mind for the Bills.

If RW was in his 40's I can see where your coming from, but he's not. Besides, right underneath my title it clearly states HYPOTHETICAL. It wasn't meant to be misleading. My intentions were merely to start a debate regarding the soon to be future owner of the Bills and where the Bills are heading. Whether it be here in Buffalo or elsewhere.

722131[/snapback]

What's with the "Get some Class" remark? It's true. It's inevitable. It's not very pleasant, but I for one would like to know what the next person in line has in mind for the Bills.

722131[/snapback]

Dude, when even the Dolphins troll knows you're being an ass, I'd say it's time to get a clue.

Sorry if I did anything wrong. I genuinely thought I was bringing up a topic that really needs to be addressed. I can understand why some of you are pissed though.

722140[/snapback]

Now you're getting the idea

Dude, when even the Dolphins troll knows you're being an ass, I'd say it's time to get a clue.

722137[/snapback]

You know......I resent that statement. I've been more than a troll here for many years....you hypothetical jerk.

You know......I resent that statement.  I've been more than a troll here for many years....you hypothetical jerk.

722145[/snapback]

722122[/snapback]

I'd be very concerned.

Even though he may be able to will the team to his wife or daughter, I believe they would have to pay inheritance tax on the value of the team. They wouldn't be able to afford to pay the tax and would have to sell the franchise. I believe there are only 2 people with Western NY roots who might have the money to buy the team. The chances the Bills would be sold to an out of town owner and moved are pretty high.

722122[/snapback]

You did nothing wrong starting this thread...--people need to stop over reacting..sheeesh

You did nothing wrong starting  this thread...--people need to stop over reacting..sheeesh

722166[/snapback]

You apparently did not see the original title.

You did nothing wrong starting  this thread...--people need to stop over reacting..sheeesh

722166[/snapback]

My original title was "Ralph Wilson is dead." I added "Hypothetical but yet inevitable" as well so I won't give anybody the wrong idea. So I am to blame for all the name calling and what not. I changed the title when I realized what I did was wrong. I didn't mean anything by it.

Thanks for coming to my aid though.

My original title was "Ralph Wilson is dead." I added "Hypothetical but yet inevitable" as well so I won't give anybody the wrong idea. So I am to blame for all the name calling and what not. I changed the title when I realized what I did was wrong. I didn't mean anything by it.

Thanks for coming to my aid though.

722183[/snapback]

Levy--im not so sure i woulda come to your aid so fast...LOL...but its not an unforgivable sin;)

Levy--im not so sure i woulda come to your aid so fast...LOL...but  its not an unforgivable sin;)

722190[/snapback]

I apologized and changed the title. I just wanted to get people's attention to the thread because I would really like to know what the plans are for the Bills if such a horrible thing were to happen to ol' Ralphy boy. I think we, as Bills fans, deserve to know what the intentions are of the owners that will someday own the team if RW dies before he has a chance to sell the team.

I'd rather find out the answer now while RW is still around. RW is in Buffalo's corner. He's got our back. I'd like to get the same assurance from the people RW is leaving the team to. I don't want to find out when it's too late.

As one poster just replied. The inheritance tax the new ownership will have to pay will be far too expensive for them to afford. If that's the case, let's start having fund raisers, bake sales, car washes and whatever else it takes to help keep the team in Buffalo.