World Cup US TV ratings exceed projections

Thanks.  My wife and I were laughing throughout the show.  It's defintely on our DVR record list

722287[/snapback]

What show is it?

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Psych on USA.

Between that, and Monk, and the 4400, USA is seriously airing some great TV

722294[/snapback]

Wow, I hadn't even heard of it.....I love the premise, though!

You don't know?!?  I am soo embarrased for you! :o

linky

722295[/snapback]

I'm gonna have to get you to the poker table so I can whoop ya, just like I did to PTR!!! :doh:

I actually don't really keep up with tv shows, for the most part. That's why i always end up watching them on DVD four years later, lol. I watch mostly movies and sports, with a few tv shows thrown in here and there.

Wow, I hadn't even heard of it.....I love the premise, though!

722297[/snapback]

Definitely worth a watch. You may still be able to catch the pilot episode on USA network (it's 90minutes). I have it on DVR but that won't help you much since I can't transfer it :o

Definitely worth a watch.  You may still be able to catch the pilot episode on USA network (it's 90minutes).  I have it on DVR but that won't help you much since I can't transfer it  :doh:

722299[/snapback]

I'll definitely look for it....the link you gave me seems to have pretty good episode summaries, so if I miss the pilot I'll just read the summary in more depth. DVR's rock :o

Definitely worth a watch.  You may still be able to catch the pilot episode on USA network (it's 90minutes).  I have it on DVR but that won't help you much since I can't transfer it  :o

722299[/snapback]

lol, I have it on DVR too!

Definitely worth a watch.  You may still be able to catch the pilot episode on USA network (it's 90minutes).  I have it on DVR but that won't help you much since I can't transfer it  :o

722299[/snapback]

I haven't heard of that show before either. Sounds interesting.

I haven't heard of that show before either.  Sounds interesting.

722316[/snapback]

It is. You'll catch previews for it all the time if you watch any of the Law & Order episodes on USA. That's how the wifey and I found out about it.

It is.  You'll catch previews for it all the time if you watch any of the Law & Order episodes on USA.  That's how the wifey and I found out about it.

722320[/snapback]

The show has my backing too. :o

The show has my backing too. :o

722329[/snapback]

Yup. The USA network is probably the most watched cable channel in our household. Although my wife is starting to watch those home improvement shows again...